No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Erin87 - Thank you for posting all of that, those pictures are amazing, all of them and the picture of you with Joe and Torri turned out great and it was really pretty. I’m glad to hear that you had a great time even if you didn’t get the autographs you wanted.
    sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Originally posted by Brie View Post
      http://i45.tinypic.com/2n9aw03.jpg
      Ahhhh. That's what I'm talking about. Right there. *sighs in contentment*

You k now , that sucks when it happens once, but it happens so many times that it’s just sad by now.
      It is sad.

But... On to happier things!

mandogater, your ficlets are awesome! I think the Conversion one is my favorite; John is such a cute little boy with the way he's teasing Elizabeth about lunch dates. And that Hot Zone one... ooh la la! Talk about getting Lizzeh all hot under the collar in a good way!

Erin, thank you so much for sharing your pics from DragonCon! Your photo op with Torri and Joe is so cute! I'm sorry you didn't have a chance to get it signed, though. *hugs* But hey, now that means you've got something to look forward to for next time!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

mandogater: Great ficlets. I love the "Conversion" one

Erin: Great pics. You're so lucky

Jewel did a sheyla comment?
        I don't have the sound.lol I just watch the vid.
        sigpic
        Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
          Hee, I remember that. One of my friends did that back when the project was first starting up. It's really cool that you found it.

Aahhh, I can't wait!! It's gonna be so good! *bounces*

Great missing scenes, mandogater!

Well, I finally got my digital copy of my Joe/Torri photo from DragonCon! I've been waiting for that to arrive before I made any kind of report (too lazy to scan the actual pic when I knew that was coming). DragonCon was great! I saw that videos of the panels have already been posted, so I don't have anything new to report there. I about died though when Joe said "sparks flew." Such a tease. Probably said it to make the Sparkies in the audience feel better after Jewel's Sheyla comment. Still, it was pretty great. It was so awesome to actually see everybody in person! I'd never seen any "celebrities" in person before, so it was pretty surreal. Everybody that said this before was completely right though: Torri is sooo pretty in person! My biggest disappointment though was that I didn't get the chance to get Joe or Torri's autograph. I was going to have them sign my pic with them, but I didn't get it until after the big panel on Sunday, and I guess they had left right after. So, even though I got my picture with them, I didn't get to actually meet them. Which kinda tore me up inside, I gotta say. But anyway... I'll probably do a more detailed report of my entire experience on LJ or something later.

Here's my pic! It all happened in the blink of an eye, but I'm really happy with how it turned out!

Here's a link to my photobucket album with all the pics I took: DragonCon2012

Me in my Atlantis uniform:

There's a bunch more in the album, but these are a few of my favorites from the panel. We were way in the back, but I still got some pretty decent shots. And there was a guy's head right in front of me, but luckily there was a little window off to his left that was right on Joe and Torri, so it was all good .

[spoilers]

Love the pics. You are one of the few who got to be in a Sparky sandwich. Maybe you can take your pic and get it autographed next year.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
            Here's my pic! It all happened in the blink of an eye, but I'm really happy with how it turned out!

And there's that patented Sparky-sandwich glow of true Sparky-geekiness!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            You are one of the few who got to be in a Sparky sandwich. Maybe you can take your pic and get it autographed next year.
            We are few and geeky!
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

mandogater – thanks for posting your fics, they were amazing.

The ‘Conversion’ missing scene
              Spoiler:
              Such a great take on a scene that should have defiantly been in the episode, I do feel that with the whole episode basically being about John and Elizabeth they should at least have had one scene where they dealt and talked about what happened. The whole scene was also very sweet, loved it when Elizabeth took Johns hand and put it around her throat to show him that she trusted him

And the one from ‘Hot Zone’
              Spoiler:
              Love this one, my favorite part was this:

“I’m not talking about slipping away to the nearest supply closet to make out or anything,” clarified John.

Since I have the feeling that deep inside that is what he really wanted to do.
              Thanks Brie and everybody else that liked my ficlets.

SK, I just could not stop myself from having John do the lunch date bit. It just seemed the perfect way to say "I'm back."

Thanks for sharing all your pics, Erin.
              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Started to re read SGA rising episodes to get myself caught up in lieu of the new episode coming out soon.

Comment

Taaaaa Daaaaaaa! The first installment of Box of Dreams is now up at SGA Rising. Read and comment.
                  sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Taaaaa Daaaaaaa! The first installment of Box of Dreams is now up at SGA Rising. Read and comment.
                    Seconding that call to go read BoD now! It's gonna blow your minds, folks!
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Seconding that call to go read BoD now! It's gonna blow your minds, folks!
                      I can already feel the fire of criticism burning under my bare feet. Lol. Hope you enjoy it, folks!
                      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                        I can already feel the fire of criticism burning under my bare feet. Lol. Hope you enjoy it, folks!
                        I think you are going to be pleasantly surprised. How could everybody not love certain moments? You know what it almost turned me into, so it must be good.
                        sigpic

Comment

I think you are going to be pleasantly surprised. How could everybody not love certain moments? You know what it almost turned me into, so it must be good.
                          BWAHAHAHAHAA the story about how I almost ruined your mind, right? Right. I loved writing this! I am so curious to hear what people are going to say. Particularly interested in things that technobabble fans might throw at me. (My planned response is la-la-la-la-la TARDIS!!)
                          I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Can't wait to read it. Haven't been feeling fandom much lately (too much going on in RL) but I am looking forward to reading more Anuna fic!! They always get me back into fandom love!
                            sigpic

Comment

*giggles and starts handing out fire extinguishers*

*snickers* I can't wait to hear all the screams of OMFGWTFBBQ from certain segments of the fandom. They won't know what hit 'em!

BWAHAHAHAHAA the story about how I almost ruined your mind, right? Right. I loved writing this! I am so curious to hear what people are going to say. Particularly interested in things that technobabble fans might throw at me. (My planned response is la-la-la-la-la TARDIS!!)
                              *snorts* Technobabble, shmeknobabble. It's science fiction, we can handwave it.

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                              Can't wait to read it. Haven't been feeling fandom much lately (too much going on in RL) but I am looking forward to reading more Anuna fic!! They always get me back into fandom love!
                              Pocus, we've missed you! *glomps you* Hope RL is going better for you!

Comment

and i barely finished re reading episode 1. oh well. Box of Dreams here i come.

Comment

Working...
                                X