Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Hey look, the drones lost their spunk!
    I loved the sound they made when they fell to the ground.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
      And I just love the Sparky end scene, a little teasing some eye!sex, it's a great way to end an otherwise mediocre episode.
      A great way to end a so-so episode. See you all later. Fics and laundry to do.
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

And thus ends another crackalicious post-a-thon! Thanks to everyone who came out today, and be sure to join us for a truly EPIC snarkfest coming next week with The Long Goodbye, aka Stargate Atlantis does Mr. & Mrs. Smith!

Same Sparky time, same Sparky channel!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          But what it ended up doing instead was make a lot of people think John slept with her. Stupid writers.
          Ain't it funny how they always end up with a different result than the one they were aiming for?
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

That was hilarious!!!! Last part now! I already can't wait for next week

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                Ain't it funny how they always end up with a different result than the one they were aiming for?
                You k now , that sucks when it happens once, but it happens so many times that it’s just sad by now.
                sigpic

Comment

And end. That was amazing! Can't wait for next week, ya'll are gunna love it!

Comment

And now for the missing scenes ficlets I was talking about earlier.

Number one is the apology we should have scene at the end of Conversion.

Spoiler:
                    “Elizabeth,” began John a bit nervously as he poked his head in her office. “Do you have a minute?”

“Just let me finish this last paragraph and I’m all yours, John,” answered Elizabeth without looking up from the report she was reading. Instead of finding a smiling John, which Elizabeth had come to see as a sign all was well in Atlantis, when she finally looked up Elizabeth saw John sitting in an office chair looking like he had been sent to the principle’s office. Seeing the normally happy Lieutenant Colonel like this had every alarm bell going off in her head. “What’s wrong John?”

“Well,” began John slowly. “While I was lying in the infirmary turning back into myself I started to remember things.”

“Like my lousy bedside manor,” joked Elizabeth while she adjusted her turtleneck to hide her not yet completely healed bruises from him. “I told you I was trying to work on it.”

“It’s the thought that counts,” deflected John before raising a slightly trembling hand to point at the bruises her turtleneck hadn’t completely covered. “How can you stand to be near me after I did that? I could have killed you.”

“You didn’t do this, John,” declared Elizabeth in a voice she only used when laying down the law in difficult negotiations. “Iratus Man did this. You saved me from him.”

“I don’t know,” said John while he looked at his feet.

Elizabeth was silent for a moment until she hit on an idea she hoped would pull John out of his depressed state. As she got out of her chair and circled her desk, Elizabeth spared a moment to look at the control room. She hoped what she was about to do would stop any doubts about John from creeping into the rest of the expedition or himself.

“John, look at me,” ordered Elizabeth as soon as she reached him. Once he looked up, Elizabeth pulled him out of his chair. Once John was standing, Elizabeth put his hand; the same one that she was choked with; around her own throat. Next she put her hands behind her back and closed her eyes. “I trust you with my life, John. Just like everyone else here does.”

Only when John’s hand stopped trembling and he removed it from her throat did Elizabeth open her eyes.

“Feel any better,” she asked while flashing him a reassuring smile.

“A little,” conceded John. “I’m still sorry, though.”

“There’s nothing to apologize for, John.” answered Elizabeth. “Since I know you won’t go see Dr. Heightmeyer, I’ll make you a deal. We talk this out during our lunch meetings or I get Ronon to drag you to Kate’s office.”

“Let’s see,” said John as he pretended to debate it. “Forced counseling sessions or more lunch dates with you. I’ll go for lunch dates.”

“John,” began Elizabeth in the tone that was usually accompanied by the eyebrow raise of doom.

“I couldn’t resist,” said John with an impish grin before leaving her office with a new bounce in his step.

Elizabeth couldn’t help but chuckle and shake her head at his antics. Her John was back.

Comment

Number 2 is a slightly different ending to Hot Zone

Spoiler:
                      “Major,” called Elizabeth. “Do you have a moment? There are some things we need to discuss in light of this new situation.”

“Sure, Dr. Weir,” said John. He had hoped to slip away with Drs. Beckett and McKay after they dropped their little bombshell about the nanovirus probably being from some as yet unknown potential enemy. John was sure she wanted to finish their earlier discussion. However, he wasn’t sure the good doctor was ready to hear his answer.

“Were you going to answer my question before we were interrupted,” asked Elizabeth as soon as the others had left her office.

“Yes, I was,” delayed John.

“Well,” began Elizabeth again. “Do you trust me, John?”

“Yes, I do trust you,” came his unhesitating response.

“Then why weren’t you acting like it during the outbreak,” inquired Elizabeth. She had a good feeling about the Major when they first met but Elizabeth had yet to figure out what made him tick.

“First off, when there is a problem I have to do something,” began John. “I don’t like feeling helpless.”

“That much was obvious,” conceded Elizabeth.

Secondly, I owe you,” continued John. “You basically rescued me from my Antarctic exile. You also listen to my opinion and seem to genuinely consider it. I haven’t had much of that since my mother died. Being a bit overprotective of you is the only way I can think of to pay you back for all of that. Plus, I’m rather fond of you.”

“John,” began Elizabeth. “The IOA and the military, for that matter, have protocols in place to prevent leaders from forming those kinds of relationships. We can’t afford to have our focus split like that.”

“I’m not talking about slipping away to the nearest supply closet to make out or anything,” clarified John. “I was talking about the possibility of becoming close enough friends to know what each other is thinking just by sharing a look. I guess anything else is possible. Is there anything you want to talk about?”

“No that’s alright, John,” deflected Elizabeth. “You’ve given me plenty to think about. I’ll talk to you later.”

“Alright,” said John as he left the office.

Once he was gone, Elizabeth just sat in her chair and stared at her desk. She couldn’t figure out what had caused her to completely miss understand what the Major had said. She was still technically with Simon after all. Wasn’t she?

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                        http://i45.tinypic.com/2n9aw03.jpg
                        That scene always makes me think of how he bounced on his toes. To me that illustrated more than anything else I've seen him do that her opinion mattered to him. The way he so quickly took back what he said about getting the girl just told me that he didn't want her to think he habitually hooked up with any off world female. Not the kind of thing you would discuss with your boss if it didn't matter to you what she thought.

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                        Number 2 is a slightly different ending to Hot Zone

Spoiler:
                        “Major,” called Elizabeth. “Do you have a moment? There are some things we need to discuss in light of this new situation.”

“Sure, Dr. Weir,” said John. He had hoped to slip away with Drs. Beckett and McKay after they dropped their little bombshell about the nanovirus probably being from some as yet unknown potential enemy. John was sure she wanted to finish their earlier discussion. However, he wasn’t sure the good doctor was ready to hear his answer.

“Were you going to answer my question before we were interrupted,” asked Elizabeth as soon as the others had left her office.

“Yes, I was,” delayed John.

“Well,” began Elizabeth again. “Do you trust me, John?”

“Yes, I do trust you,” came his unhesitating response.

“Then why weren’t you acting like it during the outbreak,” inquired Elizabeth. She had a good feeling about the Major when they first met but Elizabeth had yet to figure out what made him tick.

“First off, when there is a problem I have to do something,” began John. “I don’t like feeling helpless.”

“That much was obvious,” conceded Elizabeth.

Secondly, I owe you,” continued John. “You basically rescued me from my Antarctic exile. You also listen to my opinion and seem to genuinely consider it. I haven’t had much of that since my mother died. Being a bit overprotective of you is the only way I can think of to pay you back for all of that. Plus, I’m rather fond of you.”

“John,” began Elizabeth. “The IOA and the military, for that matter, have protocols in place to prevent leaders from forming those kinds of relationships. We can’t afford to have our focus split like that.”

“I’m not talking about slipping away to the nearest supply closet to make out or anything,” clarified John. “I was talking about the possibility of becoming close enough friends to know what each other is thinking just by sharing a look. I guess anything else is possible. Is there anything you want to talk about?”

“No that’s alright, John,” deflected Elizabeth. “You’ve given me plenty to think about. I’ll talk to you later.”

“Alright,” said John as he left the office.

Once he was gone, Elizabeth just sat in her chair and stared at her desk. She couldn’t figure out what had caused her to completely miss understand what the Major had said. She was still technically with Simon after all. Wasn’t she?
                        Both of those were great. The Conversion one shows the level of trust that grew between them from the Hot Zone one until then. Love the teasing.
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                          i found this on Deviant art. it's a little promo for SGA Rising.

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=§io...comic#/d3h5pc9
                          Hee, I remember that. One of my friends did that back when the project was first starting up. It's really cool that you found it.

Originally posted by ShWeir View Post
                          Aahhh, I can't wait!! It's gonna be so good! *bounces*

Great missing scenes, mandogater!

Well, I finally got my digital copy of my Joe/Torri photo from DragonCon! I've been waiting for that to arrive before I made any kind of report (too lazy to scan the actual pic when I knew that was coming). DragonCon was great! I saw that videos of the panels have already been posted, so I don't have anything new to report there. I about died though when Joe said "sparks flew." Such a tease. Probably said it to make the Sparkies in the audience feel better after Jewel's Sheyla comment. Still, it was pretty great. It was so awesome to actually see everybody in person! I'd never seen any "celebrities" in person before, so it was pretty surreal. Everybody that said this before was completely right though: Torri is sooo pretty in person! My biggest disappointment though was that I didn't get the chance to get Joe or Torri's autograph. I was going to have them sign my pic with them, but I didn't get it until after the big panel on Sunday, and I guess they had left right after. So, even though I got my picture with them, I didn't get to actually meet them. Which kinda tore me up inside, I gotta say. But anyway... I'll probably do a more detailed report of my entire experience on LJ or something later.

Here's my pic! It all happened in the blink of an eye, but I'm really happy with how it turned out!

Spoiler:

Here's a link to my photobucket album with all the pics I took: DragonCon2012

Me in my Atlantis uniform:

Spoiler:

There's a bunch more in the album, but these are a few of my favorites from the panel. We were way in the back, but I still got some pretty decent shots. And there was a guy's head right in front of me, but luckily there was a little window off to his left that was right on Joe and Torri, so it was all good .

Spoiler:

Last edited by Erin87; 16 September 2012, 05:29 PM.
                          sigpic
                          Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Happy jewish new year sparkies
                            BALCONIES
                            The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                            sigpic

Comment

mandogater – thanks for posting your fics, they were amazing.

The ‘Conversion’ missing scene
                              Spoiler:
                              Such a great take on a scene that should have defiantly been in the episode, I do feel that with the whole episode basically being about John and Elizabeth they should at least have had one scene where they dealt and talked about what happened. The whole scene was also very sweet, loved it when Elizabeth took Johns hand and put it around her throat to show him that she trusted him

And the one from ‘Hot Zone’
                              Spoiler:
                              Love this one, my favorite part was this:

“I’m not talking about slipping away to the nearest supply closet to make out or anything,” clarified John.

Since I have the feeling that deep inside that is what he really wanted to do.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                                That scene always makes me think of how he bounced on his toes. To me that illustrated more than anything else I've seen him do that her opinion mattered to him. The way he so quickly took back what he said about getting the girl just told me that he didn't want her to think he habitually hooked up with any off world female. Not the kind of thing you would discuss with your boss if it didn't matter to you what she thought.
                                I agree with this, and I must say that I just loved the way she was teasing him about it in a tone that gave away that she wasn’t mad but she was curies about how he was going to try and talk his way out of that one. It was also obvious that at first John didn’t really get it but it was only when he saw her smile and the light in her eyes that he figured it out. It does make me wonder what happened after that.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X