Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brie View Post
    Yeah, and THIS is why we needed more episodes with Eizabeth there, I bet she would have been less naive sometimes since she knows the dangers of words better than most.
    True. Although in this case, she wouldn't have been allowed into the Tower since she doesn't have the gene. All she'd be able to do is give John advice over the radio.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Of course, if we're being fair, even Elizabeth initially wanted him (for the expedition) because of his gene.
      True, though I wonder how he would have reacted if she had asked him to marry her for it.
      sigpic

Comment

Honestly, I liked the scenes with Rodney and his trusty guide digging around in the "catacombs" more than the really forced intrigue scenes with John dealing with Otho "upstairs".
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And now John tells Otho about the gene-therapy.
          sigpic

Comment

True, though I wonder how he would have reacted if she had asked him to marry her for it.
            *snickers*

Comment

Honestly, I liked the scenes with Rodney and his trusty guide digging around in the "catacombs" more than the really forced intrigue scenes with John dealing with Otho "upstairs".
              I'm with you on that and I'm enjoying it since it doesn't happens very often *lol*
              sigpic

Comment

John and Carson on the balcony.

But oh so wrong you are John.
                sigpic

Comment

Well, maybe not all that wrong since Tavius is still a snake.
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm with you on that and I'm enjoying it since it doesn't happens very often *lol*
                    Always did like investigating Ancienty stuff.

Gotta love them red herrings. This story is one cliche after another!

Comment

Wow, lots of drones, they could really need that.

I must wonder why the "downstairs" city is so unstable when the tower seem to stay intact.
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh wow. That's a LOT of drone weapons!

Comment

That's a lot of drones!
                          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Now this scene I love, love Ronon here and his way to both fight and help the young women.
                            sigpic

Comment

Always did like investigating Ancienty stuff.
                              They really should have done much more of that.
                              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Though maybe killing someone wasn't such a great idea even if he did have it coming
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X