Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brie View Post
    Haha, that they do, they have a lot in common (extreme hypochondriacs and being pretty condescending to others, afraid of the outdoors or what you can find there + they both love cats to name a few things). Someone once asked how people though it would be if the two of them would be in the same room together, I’d say I’d run in the other direction if that happened.
    those two would probably nitpick one another and i know that Sam would just contradict them.

Comment

Damn, seems like I missed Grace Under Pressure. Well, ok, I suppose I didn't really MISS it. Not one of my faves. I love me some Rodney, but this was just overdose (and I'm not a Carter fan, so that held even less appeal).

Love the Sparky scenes though!! Sparky with sparks! And the quote on my sig here!

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
        Damn, seems like I missed Grace Under Pressure. Well, ok, I suppose I didn't really MISS it. Not one of my faves. I love me some Rodney, but this was just overdose (and I'm not a Carter fan, so that held even less appeal).

Love the Sparky scenes though!! Sparky with sparks! And the quote on my sig here!
        Yeah, you shoulda been here. Sparks flew. And snark.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          I expect next week to be some prime time snark with The Tower. Only worthwhile scene in that one is the end.

Comment

I expect next week to be some prime time snark with The Tower. Only worthwhile scene in that one is the end.
            Amen to that. But the snark possibilities are endless.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              Just be glad Jaime Ray Newman wasn't available to be back as Cadman for this episode, cause it was supposed to be Laura instead of Griffin.
              OMGWTFBBQ?!? That is just SO WRONG!

And after this one they realized they didn't really need them to be around to make their stories work. Okay, that's it, from now until forever more I can blame stupid Grace Under Pressure for this.
              Sounds like a plan.

I am still craving some Reese's. I'll have to get some while I'm doing errands tomorrow.

Yup. John always comes home to his Lizzeh.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Isnt that great when Sparks fly and Snark!
                BALCONIES
                The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                sigpic

Comment

Just be glad Jaime Ray Newman wasn't available to be back as Cadman for this episode, cause it was supposed to be Laura instead of Griffin.

And after this one they realized they didn't really need them to be around to make their stories work. Okay, that's it, from now until forever more I can blame stupid Grace Under Pressure for this.

If I can hazard an educated guess, I'd have to say it has something to do with the pressure. Dump an Atlantis or Discovery into the ocean and you pretty much up end up with the same effect as what happened to the jumper's windshield. The jumper without a shield is very fragile ship, no more different than any other object. Even submarines have a pressure-limit.

Echoes - and they were the size of a Buick according to Rodney.

SGA has plenty, and then some.
                  My goodness. I was described as a walking encyclopedia earlier this weekend, but your knowledge of the show (the aired product and behind the scenes) is beyond reproach
                  sigpic

Comment

I didn’t know that, boy am I glad that changed because while I didn’t mind Griffin, seeing Laura die like that would be even more horrible and she, just like many, many other character on SGA would have deserved a better faith.

I’m echoing SK’s statement “Sounds like a plan”.

Echoes - and they were the size of a Buick according to Rodney.
                    Thanks, I tried to remember it at the time but could only remember that it was some kind of car.

I feel the same way and most of the time I just skip ahead to the episodes Sparky scenes.
                    sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!
                        Hey ho. Taking a break from painting trim in my garage. It's a beautiful day here, which is great for my remodeling project. Speaking of trim, we're up to 4 trips to Home Depot and one to Lowe's. This happened over the weekend.

Spoiler:

Mr. SR: Why are we going way over to Lowe's? Doesn't Home Depot have chair rails?
                        SR: Yes, but these are the ones I want.
                        Mr. SR: What's so special about these?
                        SR: They're endorsed by the National Trust for Historic Preservation and are copies of some at Belle Grove Plantation.
                        Mr. SR: Oh, well in that case. :/
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey ho. Taking a break from painting trim in my garage. It's a beautiful day here, which is great for my remodeling project. Speaking of trim, we're up to 4 trips to Home Depot and one to Lowe's. This happened over the weekend.

Spoiler:

Mr. SR: Why are we going way over to Lowe's? Doesn't Home Depot have chair rails?
                          SR: Yes, but these are the ones I want.
                          Mr. SR: What's so special about these?
                          SR: They're endorsed by the National Trust for Historic Preservation and are copies of some at Belle Grove Plantation.
                          Mr. SR: Oh, well in that case. :/
                          Men. They just don't get it, do they?

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            Men. They just don't get it, do they?
                            And never will. Don't even get me started on the two different shades of "white" paint I bought. *snort* But he's the one who understands how to measure and cut the trim, so I have to keep him around to run the saw.
                            sigpic

Comment

Hi!

Can I have some links of good fanfics please?
                              I'm waiting a customer and I don't want to work before the appointment.
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

(direkt link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=ZHoLCuGL4Ck)

Brining in another DC-Con video from youtube and while there isn’t anything specifically Sparky it’s defiantly worth watching because there are some cute moments (like when Jason pulled out Torri’s chair) and some funny moments (when Cliff Simon started a conversation with the phrase “I had a dream about Torri last night” and Torri telling RDA about the time she had said like “bugger me” and RDA had thrown her against a wall and Bob Picardo said “This was the start of sexual harassment Tuesdays”). I would have loved to have seen the whole panel though, I’m a bit curies about the answers to that last question.
                                Last edited by Brie; 10 September 2012, 11:02 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X