No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And now John mention that he doesn't have a volleyboll with him.
    sigpic

Comment

Carson's hair is looking particularly spiky today.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
        And now John mention that he doesn't have a volleyboll with him.
        Heeheehee!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Time for grumpy Sheppard vs. Wild leaving signs.
          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Messy cave John. You need to police your area. I like this part and I wish he had stayed in the cave. I would love to have listened to him talk to himself more.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And now he breaks his only radio. *shakes head*

Comment

They keep throwing in little lines to differentiate between the passages of time but considering how confused some people were, it wasn't very effective.
                sigpic

Comment

It's interesting that after spending weeks in the cave without any showers etc. he looks like he always does, it seem to be a gift.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    Back to John all alone and lonely. He's checked out the area, looking for food with no luck. He knows he's going to die if they don't hurry up. We don't leave our people behind. At least not in this season.
                    Not when it would be an inconvenience.

Comment

Now we meet the pepto bismol monster. John must be pretty hungry if he wants to eat that thing.
                      sigpic

Comment

Sounds like monsters are afoot John watch out.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                          It's interesting that after spending weeks in the cave without any showers etc. he looks like he always does, it seem to be a gift.
                          He probably doesn't smell the same though. LOL
                          sigpic

Comment

Wow, Rodney's being honest about sucking as a jumper pilot. He MUST be worried.

Comment

Let the monster eat the hippie, John. You can snack on the leftovers.

Comment

I just can never that Mr. Soulpatch seriously.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X