No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It took me several re-watches before I noticed that Ellia is played by Jewel, must say that it is pretty funny to think about how in the future Ronan and McKay won't be fighting her but will be fighting for her.
    sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I killed them all and I took their kid. I'm a hero.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Shep's team does have a hard time believing that there is a lot of wraith running around.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          I think Shep dresses to the right.
          Oh, I will gladly stare at John's rear clothing for the rest of the season.

Comment

So you're admitting you missed one and haven't found him in all these years. Great hunters, huh?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              Yeah, I killed them all and I took their kid. I'm a hero.
              *snerks*
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Ahh, now is the Sparky + Carson scene of awesome.
                sigpic

Comment

More Wraith back story. They eat regular food as kids. Wonder if Wraith worshippers have to feed them as a right of passage.
                  I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

John is indecisive about whether he should shoot her or not because she's fairly attractive underneath all that. *snark*

Comment

This is spooky, yucky and hilarious all at the same time.
                      sigpic

Comment

OH! I GET IT KNOW!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT THIS SCENE! *oogles*

Comment

Back to Atlantis... and Lizzeh! And gee, lookit how John is sitting. Showing off, Colonel?
                          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Bed straddling scene FTW!!!!! Sparky!
                            sigpic

Comment

And John looks like he just rolled out of bed or like someone did it to him, but I'm going to leave it at that.
                              sigpic

Comment

Pimples, rebellion, life sucking... And lookit how Lizzeh smiles back at John? AWWWWWW!

Comment

Working...
                                X