X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I don't think it matters how much cake you are walking on"
    sigpic

Comment

Radek finds out what happened, and it's a bit funny to see John and Liz in the middle of the mindbattle between Rodney and Radek.
      sigpic

Comment

Radek's got some bad news... Houston, we have a problem.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I don't think it matters how much cake you walk on. My favorite line. Ever.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
            "I don't think it matters how much cake you are walking on"
            LOL! That was such a great line!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Weir - I can't afford to lose either one of you!

Which one would she prefer to lose?
              My In-Progress SGA - Team Fic with Added Shep Whump
              http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3802826/...ly_b_bEffect_b
              When Sheppard develops some mysterious powers the Atlantis team is faced with a difficult choice: To save the city or to save their Colonel...

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                As usual Radek figures it all out but nobody will listen.
                Yeah, I do feel for him sometimes, espacially with Rodney around. This epsidoe is not a good one for Rodney, makes him look like someone you don't want to be around.
                sigpic

Comment

So sweet here how John assures her he'll be okay and says he'll call home and she threatens him in a very wifely way. Sparky FTW!
                  sigpic

Comment

John's now having some serious doubts.

Comment

So sweet here how John assures her he'll be okay and says he'll call home and she threatens him in a very wifely way. Sparky FTW!
                      *giggles*

Comment

"I won't let you down."

Hate to say it, Rodney, but you already have.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                          Yeah, I do feel for him sometimes, espacially with Rodney around. This epsidoe is not a good one for Rodney, makes him look like someone you don't want to be around.
                          It was one of the few times I actually didn't like him. You could usually see through his bluster, but he was just hateful here. It must be the way Kindler wrote him.
                          sigpic

Comment

John is getting worried about what Rodney is doing, he can see that it's obvious that he does not have everything under control.
                            sigpic

Comment

It was one of the few times I actually didn't like him. You could usually see through his bluster, but he was just hateful here. It must be the way Kindler wrote him.
                              It definitely harkens back to the more antagonistic McKay we saw in SG-1.

Comment

Here we go again. Come on Rodney, you promised Liz you wouldn't kill Shep.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X