Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    That's a good question. I hope they found some nice quiet planet for him to live on.
    Maybe he went to go live on the planet with all the kids. Something tells me he'd like it. *pets Eldon*

Comment

Great episode everybody. Looks like our 100 guests are hanging around. What is that about anyway? See ya later.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Right and she understood exactly what he was telling her and didn't hesitate to obey his orders.
        Sparky pwns everything.

Comment

And thus ends another crackalicious post-a-thon! Thanks to everyone who came out today (even the bots LOL!) and be sure to join us next week for some solar system-destroying fun with Trinity! Same Sparky-time, same Sparky-channel!
          I actually don't think I've ever seen "Trinity" before.

Going to work on GIMP, then Mom and I are catching a movie later. See ya!

Comment

And now we're down to 13 members.

Comment

and i'm off to walk in the sweltering heat to a kid's birthday party.... see you all later!
              My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks that was fun, really makes you notice new things! And thanks to the mod for taking me off probie!
                My In-Progress SGA - Team Fic with Added Shep Whump
                http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3802826/...ly_b_bEffect_b
                When Sheppard develops some mysterious powers the Atlantis team is faced with a difficult choice: To save the city or to save their Colonel...

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post

Going to work on GIMP, then Mom and I are catching a movie later. See ya!
                  OMG, you've never seen Trinity? Oh, you definitely want to tune in for that!

And now, I'm off to go watch Iron Man (again!) on FX. Peace out and have fun, Sparkies! *salutes*
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Dig the pale pink wig on the Wraith. LOL!
                    Maybe he plays on the pink team, on the gay hive.

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                    Haha, love the part when John tries to break the stick like Teyla did and failed.
                    That had me in stitches.

Teyla totally kicked some serious butt there - watch and learn!

Spoiler:

Something I did a long time ago - some time around the first airing.

Actually, Joe picked up the wrong stick, but they liked it and left it in. LOL
                    LOL!! So he quite possibly did hurt himself. Kinda like Viggo breaking his toe when kicking that Orc-helmet in LOTR.

That looks like the same pathway they used in SG-1 S1's "Singularity", doesn't it?
                    Seeing how it's Vancouver, it might just be.

Trinity, the one where Rodney blows up 5/6th of a solar system? The one where Ronon and Teyla go galavanting off on their own?
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I'm going with Christopher. Sounds formal but devious.
                      Good choice, Chris the Wraith.

Hickey! Which would explain why he's wearing the long sleeved black shirt on a planet that looks kinda hot.
                      Hickeys and maybe some scratch marks…

Actually, Joe picked up the wrong stick, but they liked it and left it in. LOL
                      I didn’t know that, hilarious.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

Spoiler:

Awesome, and true.

Trinity, the one where Rodney blows up 5/6th of a solar system? The one where Ronon and Teyla go galavanting off on their own?
                      That’s the one, though it’s been a while since I saw that episode so I’m looking forward to it.
                      sigpic

Comment

And then it's over, you know they really should have gone with a different ending there though and I'm curies about what happened to Eldon (was that his name), but I guess he joined Sora in the land of the lost somewhere. And I mean I got the ending but it would have been better if it took place on Atlantis or something just to see how they all would interact after that.
                        That's it!!! They sent Eldon and Sora to the island from Lost!!!
                        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Yep. And nope. I saw the end scene where Teyla and Ronan come through the 'Gate and Elizabeth is pwning Rodney, but that's it. Might have to watch it on my own before next Sunday.

Originally posted by mandogater View Post

So I've been playing around with GIMP for the past hour, in the middle of a scary-a$$ thunderstorm, and this is what I made:

Spoiler:

Comment

I just remembered I already wrote something about Ronon getting to watch Star Wars in that giant crossovver I've shared parts of before. Here's just the Ronon centered parts.

From the beginning of the chapter which is set not long after Sateda
                            Spoiler:
                            “What are you up to, sir,” asked Major Evan Lorne as he saw Sheppard, Ronon and McKay headed for the rec. room with what looked like the entire Star Wars saga on DVD.

“Since we’re on stand down until Ronon gets cleared by Carson, I thought I’d finally show him the Star Wars saga and get incite from people that were actually there,” answered Sheppard as he motioned to indicate Sulla, the Null-class Advanced Reconnaissance Commandos and Bardan were already in the room.

“Mind if I tag along, sir? This could be interesting.”

“Aye,” agreed Dr. Carson Beckett as he walked up to the group. “I’d like to see what Ronon thinks of the character you nicknamed him for.”

“Why not,” said a suddenly hesitant Sheppard as he wondered about the beating Ronon might give him during their next sparring session.

And from the end of the chapter
                            Spoiler:

“So I remind you of a Wookiee,” said Ronon with a serious expression on his face after Return of the Jedi finished.

“Well ya,” began Sheppard. “You are tall, strong and super loyal to your friends.”

“That’s what I thought you‘d say,” laughed Ronon as he slapped Sheppard on the back on his way out the door. He would never admit it, but he enjoyed messing with Sheppard every chance he got.

What do you all think? Should I try again and set it sometime after Condemned with Elizabeth and Carson joining Team Sheppard?

Comment

So I've been playing around with GIMP for the past hour, in the middle of a scary-a$$ thunderstorm, and this is what I made:

Spoiler:
                              For just playing around, I think you did one heck of a job, SW!!

Comment

Maybe he plays on the pink team, on the gay hive.
                                *dies laughing*

That had me in stitches.

Spoiler:
                                http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y18...arningsign.jpg
                                Woot! Yeah baby, that's what I'm talking about!

LOL!! So he quite possibly did hurt himself. Kinda like Viggo breaking his toe when kicking that Orc-helmet in LOTR.
                                *snickers*

Hickeys and maybe some scratch marks…
                                RAWR!

Originally posted by mandogater View Post

*flails* Love truly never fails! And we won't fail our Sparky!
                                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Working...
                                X