No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lizzeh's calling on Lorne to save Shep's ass!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by shipperwriter View Post
      the lead prisoner is "good at persuasion." so is a used car dealer.
      omfglmao! :d
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

how is it that Rodney never gets killed or beaten by the people who capture them!? so many near misses....
        My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
        sigpic

Comment

I may have to go off world to assist Colonel Sheppard.

Getting him out of those restrains?

Comment

Chuck really hates to have to keep on telling her Shep's in trouble and now Lorne's in on it.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Elizabeth and Lorne to the rescue.
              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Elizabeth is really worried now, I guess that's another thing she have in common with John, they are both worriers.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                  how is it that Rodney never gets killed or beaten by the people who capture them!? so many near misses....
                  He bruises easily.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                    I may have to go off world to assist Colonel Sheppard.

Getting him out of those restrains?
                    or not....
                    My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                    sigpic

Comment

Aah, young Ronan. So eager. So stupid.

Love John's line about "couldn't order a pizza right now if I wanted to." ROFL

Comment

"Couldn't order a pizza if I wanted to."

Best line of the episode!

Comment

Ronon stop trying to go mad claw. Just get everybody loose.
                          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Uh John, he doesn't know what a pizza is, but I think he get it. You are now the alpha male.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              Chuck really hates to have to keep on telling her Shep's in trouble and now Lorne's in on it.
                              Chuck: Don't hit me. I'm just the messenger.

Comment

I'm not surprised that Rodney is looking at Eldon like that, but then again, most look at Rodney the same way.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X