Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    So, Doppelganger really didn't happen for you... ... I wish I could say the same...

*swimming in the denial river*
    The only saving grace in Doppelganger for me was Sheppard climbing the tower. I could watch that all day. And some of the evil!Shep parts were also good. Some of it though, I still can't scrub out of my brain. *shudders*
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      So, Doppelganger really didn't happen for you... ... I wish I could say the same...

*swimming in the denial river*
      nope, Doppelganger doesn't exist in my 'verse...

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
      To me Sam was like Weir light while she was on Atlantis. To me they wasted all of her skills sticking her behind a desk. I have trouble deciding which was worse some days. What they did to Sam or the massively wasted opportunity they had with Asuran/Human hybrid Elizabeth.

Please tell me it is going to cool off in Pittsburgh Saturday. I'm goinng to be in town for the NHL Draft and don't want to melt before I get into there. Are you going by any chance?
      it is currently 88*F with 38% humidity at 8:45 pm in the good ol' 'Burgh....*pants* *melts* Saturday looks slightly cooler so you should be ok. At least you'll be in the A/C at the draft. I'm not going but my sister is - she's a super crazy die hard Pens fan (my niece is named Alexa in honor of Alexei Morozoff [i totally spelled that wrong lol]). I'll probably be hanging out at the park with the kids, working on my tan
      My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
        I've heard a lot of criticism on how they "ruined" Sam when they moved her to SGA. It makes me more apprehensive to watch.
        After watching her in Atlantis, it certainly made me appreciate her more in SG-1.
        sigpic
        || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

Originally posted by ClassicCouples View Post
          After watching her in Atlantis, it certainly made me appreciate her more in SG-1.
          the more i read, the more i think i'm gonna stay where i am with SGA. (Sam's the whole reason I started watching SG-1 in the first place)
          My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
          sigpic

Comment

*limps into thread*

RL really sucks at the moment. I think I'm just taking tomorrow as a "me" day and doing nothing except ... well, nothing!

Will have something more substantial to contribute for tomorrow, but I'll leave you with this:

Night!

Comment

i love the look of awe on their faces in that cap
              sigpic

Comment

OOOH!
                sigpic

Comment

it is currently 88*F with 38% humidity at 8:45 pm in the good ol' 'Burgh....*pants* *melts* Saturday looks slightly cooler so you should be ok. At least you'll be in the A/C at the draft. I'm not going but my sister is - she's a super crazy die hard Pens fan (my niece is named Alexa in honor of Alexei Morozoff [i totally spelled that wrong lol]). I'll probably be hanging out at the park with the kids, working on my tan
                  Thanks for the weather report, Drew!!!!!!!! If it's still going to be in the 80s or 90s I don't think I'll wear one of my Penguins jerseys. Passing out is never fun. Have fun at the park with your kids.

Before I forget, I just looked up Aleksey Morozov on the net. Appearantly he's still playing in Russia for Ak Bars Kazan if your sister's interested.
                  I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    The only saving grace in Doppelganger for me was Sheppard climbing the tower. I could watch that all day. And some of the evil!Shep parts were also good. Some of it though, I still can't scrub out of my brain. *shudders*
                    Mmmm, I love Evil!Shep.

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                    *limps into thread*

RL really sucks at the moment. I think I'm just taking tomorrow as a "me" day and doing nothing except ... well, nothing!

Will have something more substantial to contribute for tomorrow, but I'll leave you with this:

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...turn2_0045.jpg

Night!
                    Aww, that doesn't sound good. *offer hugs and a mojito* I hope tomorrow is better!

i love the look of awe on their faces in that cap
                    Cadman's setting off some impressive fireworks in celebration of John and Elizabeth announcing their engagement. Yeah, that's it.

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                    OOOH!
                    ZOMG! Lookit those two, looking all innocent, but you just know they're plotting something fun... heeheehee!

And... that's it for me tonight! See you all tomorrow! *waves*
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      Cadman's setting off some impressive fireworks in celebration of John and Elizabeth announcing their engagement. Yeah, that's it.
                      I like that idea. I could be wrong, but I think I read a fic along those lines a long time ago on ff.net.
                      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

finished watching Before I Sleep for the rewatch and it reminded me of this Sparky fic i read a while back. it has deal with alt sheppard and alt weir dealing with being trapped in the past. http://www.sheppardweir.com/fanfics/...ry.php?sid=787 there's the link.

Comment

the more i read, the more i think i'm gonna stay where i am with SGA. (Sam's the whole reason I started watching SG-1 in the first place)
                          I'm all for watching all of them no matter how painful. You never know when you'll like one that the majority of fans don't. With me it was Harmony. Everyone complained that the kid was annoying, but she was supposed to be. I thought it was a great buddy ep for John and Rodney. I did hate the ending though.

Today's weather report for the nations's capital is beyond horrendous, though they have lowered the forecast from 100°F to 98°F. Right now it is 78° with 76% humidity. Hello summer in the swamp.
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                            finished watching Before I Sleep for the rewatch and it reminded me of this Sparky fic i read a while back. it has deal with alt sheppard and alt weir dealing with being trapped in the past. http://www.sheppardweir.com/fanfics/...ry.php?sid=787 there's the link.
                            I love that story. irony_rocks was such a great author. Even though I understand why, it's a shame she's not writing anymore.

But great story. Could've totally done that.

Comment

Oh my God. You never cease to amaze me! *snurches*

And I agree with SK. They're up to something.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                                I have a feeling we're thinking about the same brain scrub inducing scene(s) here. Evil!Shep was fun to watch.
                                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Working...
                                X