No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update: Chapters 20 and 21 are posted at FFdotnet. Updating at Command Dynamics in a few.

EDIT: Here's the link for Command Dynamics, if you prefer to read over there.
    Last edited by ShipperWriter; 19 June 2012, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
      you're welcome! i'll hafta go check it out! it's too hot here to do anything but sit and play online
      I have a ton of other stuff I need to be doing, but I'm playing online. I haven't been on in four days! I'm feeling deprived ...

Aw, shucks. I have to go run some errands. Be back!

*fic bunnies lurk*
      Last edited by ShipperWriter; 19 June 2012, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
        I have a ton of other stuff I need to be doing, but I'm playing online. I haven't been on in four days! I'm feeling deprived ...

Aw, shucks. I have to go run some errands. Be back!

*fic bunnies lurk*
        luckily i have nothing else that NEEDS to be done right now

my fic bunny has been lurking too...might be time to write something
        My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
        sigpic

Comment

NOT "Macho Man".
          Well darn, there goes my suggestion. Now I got nothin'.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

*runs in, squealing with delight*

My internet is back!!! YAY!!!
            YAY, internetz!

Maybe it's because it's Tuesday, but I was thinking John's looking a little south of her face.
            Oh absolutely! Kinda like, "Wow, Lizzeh's really soft and warm down there. OMGfeltsogoodmustdoitagain... Snap out of it, John! Gotta stay cool, we're in public, what will the kids think?" LOL!

Still go some RL work to do. Change address on everything, but I'll be lurking. I got started on the eye!sex video (finally ) and I'm trying to decide on what kind of music to have in the background. Some of the scenes, I really just wanna leave the audio from the eppy in it, but for the rest of them especially the ones where I've slowed down this part and looped it--
            http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...ossthatway.png
            --there needs to be some music in the back. NOT "Macho Man".
            *drools at the pic*

Um, sorry, what was the question?

Just finished reading it. WOWEE!!! Excellent job! Had me cracking up laughing through most of it.
            Spoiler:
            And you're right. John and Elizabeth are so Freddy/Daphne. With regards to the wandering off and not being seen for a while.
            If John and Elizabeth are Freddy and Daphne, I suppose that means Rodney is Shaggy with all the chomping down on PowerBars like they're Scooby Snacks.

Originally posted by Brie View Post
            Thank you, it’s going to be nice to go away on vacation for a while and I’ve always wanted to go to Rome so it’s going to be great.

I won’t be here for the post-a-thon though since I won’t be home until Monday but I’m leaving you guys with these since it’s a good episode but not a lot of Sparky (I guess they had to cool it of in between ‘The Intruder’ and ‘Duet’) but there were some moments:

http://i49.tinypic.com/hrbok4.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/f3yj49.jpg
            Rome? That sounds fantastic! We'll miss you at the post-a-thon, but have lots of fun on your trip!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            *cough*I'm Too Sexy*coughcough*

*runs off to read SW's new chapter*
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Love the two new chapters ShipperWriter.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              Rome? That sounds fantastic!
              I’ve been looking forward to this trip since last September when we were on a cruise around the Mediterranean Sea and stopped in Rome for one day but that was enough to give me want more.

We'll miss you at the post-a-thon, but have lots of fun on your trip!
              Thank you.

Well, I have to head out now, I’ve to be up by 4.30 tomorrow morning *yay* and still have some packing to do but have a good week everyone and I hope you all will have a good time at the post-a-thon, I already left some pics from the episode and I’m looking forward to reading all the comments when I get home.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                Wait, that was Claire, wow, I didn’t know that, so cool and AI Alice was great and so creepy.
                Imagine my surprise when I found out...

She does evil very well... fingerlickin' good.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

hey guys,
                  I've read that Vegas is also a sparky episode. can you tell me why, because I haven't watched it yet.

by the way, I love this thread very much. you are great!!

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainMina90 View Post
                    I've read that Vegas is also a sparky episode. can you tell me why, because I haven't watched it yet.
                    Err... are you sure you want to be spoiled, if so...

Spoiler:
                    First of all Elizabeth Weir isn't in season 5 of SGA.

So I believe there's off-hand remark about a nurse he used to know, or something. And some viewers turned that nurse into Elizabeth Weir - so it's a fanon thing (which could possibly imply I perceive Sparky as canon)....

*gasp*

...Wait, does this mean I had a Sparky breakthrough?

And also... welcome to Gateworld & the thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post

Do I know you, or do I know you?

YAY, internetz!
                      *does happy dance and settles back into chair*

Oh absolutely! Kinda like, "Wow, Lizzeh's really soft and warm down there. OMGfeltsogoodmustdoitagain... Snap out of it, John! Gotta stay cool, we're in public, what will the kids think?" LOL!

*drools at the pic*

Um, sorry, what was the question?
                      *points up*

If John and Elizabeth are Freddy and Daphne, I suppose that means Rodney is Shaggy with all the chomping down on PowerBars like they're Scooby Snacks.
                      I thought Shaggy was on drugs all the time ... but Rodney is a hypochrondriac, so that does make sense. *nods*

*cough*I'm Too Sexy*coughcough*

*runs off to read SW's new chapter*
                      NO!!! LOL

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      Imagine my surprise when I found out...

She does evil very well... fingerlickin' good.
                      I watched ST:VOY growing up, but I never made the connection. Huh.

Originally posted by CaptainMina90 View Post
                      hey guys,

by the way, I love this thread very much. you are great!!
                      Hi, and welcome to the thread!

Spoilers for "Vegas":
                      Spoiler:
                      Firstoff, "Vegas" is an alternate universe (AU) episode so anything could happen, and it could be interpreted a number of different ways. Myself, I wouldn't consider it a blatant Sparky episode as Elizabeth isn't actually in it. John got discharged from the military for being involved with/trying to save a field medic in Afghanistan. Some people think it's likely it could be that universe's version of Elizabeth. So if they let their minds run wild, they could call it "Sparky".

But like I said, it's an AU. Anything could've happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        Err... are you sure you want to be spoiled, if so...

Spoiler:
                        First of all Elizabeth Weir isn't in season 5 of SGA.

So I believe there's off-hand remark about a nurse he used to know, or something. And some viewers turned that nurse into Elizabeth Weir - so it's a fanon thing (which could possibly imply I perceive Sparky as canon)....

*gasp*

...Wait, does this mean I had a Sparky breakthrough?

And also... welcome to Gateworld & the thread!
                        Congrats. You've joined the dark side.

Comment

sigpic
                          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Ooh, nice one! Thanks!

Comment

I watched ST:VOY growing up, but I never made the connection. Huh.
                              Well, I didn't know who Claire was before SGA so can't say that I was conciously aware about her. To be fair though, when I was growing up watching Voyager I was totally hung up on Seven... And no, not because she was to be the sexy presence on board. My shallowness doesn't run that deep...

And also totally in love with Kellie Martin so no room for Claire anyway... I learned to make room over the years though.

Congrats. You've joined the dark side.
                              Great!

Darth Lemming!

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                              http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w254/poundpuppy29/Sparky/normal_atl_305_1831.jpg
                              : Did you hear, the Lemming has joined the dark side.
                              : Kate's gonna love hearing this.
                              : I can't wait.

What they were really saying:

: So... I have some time to kill...
                              : The office, the closet or my room?
                              : How about here?
                              Last edited by Rosehawk; 23 June 2012, 07:04 PM. Reason: Remove IMG tags

Comment

Rising pic!spam. Cause I feel like it!

Spoilered for size.
                                Spoiler:

*cackles*

Comment

Working...
                                X