Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
    *runs into thread, flailing arms*

OMG. Just found the most amazing pictures of JoeF in leather pants.

Here's the link if anyone wants to let out a shrill fangirl squee take a look.

Daily Flan -- Pictures of Joe Flanigan from "Metal Hurlant"

All right, heading to bed. Got some painting left to do in the morning. Hoping I'll make it back in time for post-a-thon.

Night!

*thuds*
    Ohhhhh yeah. That's what I'm talking about. And I'm sure that just as we love to see JoeF in leather, Lizzeh would love to see John in leather. RAWR.

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
    I have lost track of the number of bottles of brain bleach I've had to use thanks to fanfic.
    You and me both, my friend. *shudders*
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

There have been images of JoeF in leather pants in the Metal Hurlant thread here on GW.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Yeah JoeF in leather pants. Bet 'Liz'beth liked that!

Comment

*runs into thread, flailing arms*

OMG. Just found the most amazing pictures of JoeF in leather pants.

Here's the link if anyone wants to let out a shrill fangirl squee take a look.

Daily Flan -- Pictures of Joe Flanigan from "Metal Hurlant"

All right, heading to bed. Got some painting left to do in the morning. Hoping I'll make it back in time for post-a-thon.

Night!

*thuds*
          As nice as those are, I still think he looks better in his own shiny jeans that look like leather.
          Spoiler:

Sorry I can't credit this pic. I snurched it and didn't make a note of from whom. I never see this that I don't remember that when I questioned why Mr. SR missed this shot, he said "I didn't think you'd want a picture of him with his back turned." Is the man really that clueless?
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
            I have lost track of the number of bottles of brain bleach I've had to use thanks to fanfic.
            I guess I must be very picky when it comes to reading fics. My bleach bottle is still mostly full.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            Ohhhhh yeah. That's what I'm talking about. And I'm sure that just as we love to see JoeF in leather, Lizzeh would love to see John in leather. RAWR.

*plot bunny swoops in, steals idea, and runs out giggling*

Ooh, this won't end well.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            As nice as those are, I still think he looks better in his own shiny jeans that look like leather.

Sorry I can't credit this pic. I snurched it and didn't make a note of from whom. I never see this that I don't remember that when I questioned why Mr. SR missed this shot, he said "I didn't think you'd want a picture of him with his back turned." Is the man really that clueless?
            Shiny jeans so tight that you can see the outline of his iPhone, plus the peekaboo at his right waist? And Teh Hair? *has minor heart attack*

And thank you, Creation Ent, for making the signs so tall that he has to stretch ...

*clears throat* Oh, slightly OT. Ahem. Hee. *giggles*

A pic for the post-a-thon today:
            Spoiler:

Gotta go paint some more. Almost done!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday and... S-minus 5 hours and 20 minutes until The Siege, Part 3! BRING ON THE HUG!!!

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...0/s640x480.jpg

*snorts* Yeah, I'd say so.

I guess I must be very picky when it comes to reading fics. My bleach bottle is still mostly full.
              I've gotten a lot pickier since I joined this fandom and haven't had to use my bleach bottle as much since refilling.

*plot bunny swoops in, steals idea, and runs out giggling*

Ooh, this won't end well.
              Oh, I don't know... Elizabeth seems to like it.

Shiny jeans so tight that you can see the outline of his iPhone, plus the peekaboo at his right waist? And Teh Hair? *has minor heart attack*

And thank you, Creation Ent, for making the signs so tall that he has to stretch ...

*clears throat* Oh, slightly OT. Ahem. Hee. *giggles*
              *snorts* Now all they have to do is get a clue and start scheduling Torri and Joe on the same day.

A pic for the post-a-thon today:
              http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...hesiegept3.png

Gotta go paint some more. Almost done!
              *pets cute and wibbling Sparky*

Yay for the painting! Hope it finishes up well!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday and... S-minus 5 hours and 20 minutes until The Siege, Part 3! BRING ON THE HUG!!!
                WHOO-HOO!!!

I've gotten a lot pickier since I joined this fandom and haven't had to use my bleach bottle as much since refilling.
                *nods* Yeah, I just remembered one I read last week. The writer seemed to indicate in the oneshot that it had John/Elizabeth ship, but then a line got thrown in about John being "closeted away with Teyla somewhere" and -- yep. There's that stinging sensation when you accidentally throw the bleach in your eyes instead of your brain.

Oh, I don't know... Elizabeth seems to like it.
                *laughs* I see a crack!fic on the horizon ...

*snorts* Now all they have to do is get a clue and start scheduling Torri and Joe on the same day.
                Ticket sales would triple if they did that. Heck, I'd drop everything and go. Maybe.

*pets cute and wibbling Sparky*

Yay for the painting! Hope it finishes up well!
                Me too! If we ever get over there. Still at home. Mom got on her laptop and a whole bunch of work stuff came up. I need to be loading more things into my car, but as whumped as I feel after yesterday, I'm severely lacking the energy.

Comment

*squee*

Here's the .gif I was looking for! cuttingonions had posted a ton of them a couple of years ago. So I'm snurching and sharing the love. Since it's especially apropos today.

Spoiler:

Comment

Hello everyone and happy Sunday. It’s a few hours left until ‘The Siege pt 3’ post-a-thon tonight but with all the Sparky in it I won’t miss it.

I agree with what you’ve all said and that’s one of the reasons why it’s great that there are special websites for certain things like CD but also that it’s great that you can add who the main characters are and rating etc. on FF.net, at least it helps a little, and if I’m not sure about something then I tend to check out the commentaries that people have posted because they tend to give you an idea of at least what to expect and it’s a few times if it’s been a fic that sounds interesting but maybe there is suddenly a ship that pops up that you don’t care for then I don’t feel like reading it, and in a a way it’s sad but since it wasn’t cannon then I don’t care for it (and being a Sparky fan while that isn’t technically cannon either since I love them I don’t mind reading fics with Sparky in it whether it’s something that I’m looking for or not)

*squee*

Here's the .gif I was looking for! cuttingonions had posted a ton of them a couple of years ago. So I'm snurching and sharing the love. Since it's especially apropos today.

Spoiler:
                    *Le Sigh* I can just watch that scene over and over again, I just love how surprised John looks like before (not the bad kind of surprised but more the I-didn’t-expect-her-to-do-this-in-public, kind of surprised) and then it was as if everything else just fades away and it’s just the two of them in the world which I think they needed even if it only for a few moments. Thanks for posting it SW.
                    sigpic

Comment

I always make sure my headers have plenty of info so that people don't have to complain they came across something they didn't want to read... I already have a select audience (don't want to loose more by accident )...

And I won't be here for the post-a-thon, I have my other exam tomorrow. I might drop by in between renders to add a comment or two. I can be back full time as of next week... when school is done.
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

WHOO-HOO!!!

*nods* Yeah, I just remembered one I read last week. The writer seemed to indicate in the oneshot that it had John/Elizabeth ship, but then a line got thrown in about John being "closeted away with Teyla somewhere" and -- yep. There's that stinging sensation when you accidentally throw the bleach in your eyes instead of your brain.
                        *shudders*

RAWR.

Ticket sales would triple if they did that. Heck, I'd drop everything and go. Maybe.
                        I'd be going if they had done that.

Me too! If we ever get over there. Still at home. Mom got on her laptop and a whole bunch of work stuff came up. I need to be loading more things into my car, but as whumped as I feel after yesterday, I'm severely lacking the energy.
                        Oh well, a day off every now and then is a good thing.

*squee*

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...tingonions.gif
                        SQUEE! I love that one so much!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        I always make sure my headers have plenty of info so that people don't have to complain they came across something they didn't want to read... I already have a select audience (don't want to loose more by accident )...

And I won't be here for the post-a-thon, I have my other exam tomorrow. I might drop by in between renders to add a comment or two. I can be back full time as of next week... when school is done.
                        Aw darn! Sorry we won't see you at the 'thon, but good luck on your exam tomorrow! Hope it goes very well!

Comment

WHOO-HOO!!!

*nods* Yeah, I just remembered one I read last week. The writer seemed to indicate in the oneshot that it had John/Elizabeth ship, but then a line got thrown in about John being "closeted away with Teyla somewhere" and -- yep. There's that stinging sensation when you accidentally throw the bleach in your eyes instead of your brain. http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/.../weir_cry2.gif

I declare it to be lack of energy day. I'm exhausted after our big party yesterday. I never sleep well after the over stimulation of having a bunch of people over. All went well however, so now I can just rest up for the hugathon later.
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

My friend Lara got a new dog and called it Sparky, she still doesn't know why I burst out laughing yelling "Sparky for life!"

Comment

*reports in from phone*

So judging by how critical and slow the Painting Nazi (ie Mom) is being today, I will not be making it to the postathon later. She's driving me insane, and if it weren't for the fact the only car we have over here at new place is hers, I'd just take off.

Oh well. Back to more painting. *grimaces and wishes Clone!John was here to help*

Comment

S-minus 2 hours to The Siege, Part 3!

I declare it to be lack of energy day. I'm exhausted after our big party yesterday. I never sleep well after the over stimulation of having a bunch of people over. All went well however, so now I can just rest up for the hugathon later.
                                Yay! Glad to hear the party went well!

Originally posted by ShWeir View Post
                                My friend Lara got a new dog and called it Sparky, she still doesn't know why I burst out laughing yelling "Sparky for life!"

*reports in from phone*

So judging by how critical and slow the Painting Nazi (ie Mom) is being today, I will not be making it to the postathon later. She's driving me insane, and if it weren't for the fact the only car we have over here at new place is hers, I'd just take off.

Oh well. Back to more painting. *grimaces and wishes Clone!John was here to help*
                                Ack! That sucks. *hugs* Well, even if you can't make the 'thon, you'll still be here in spirit! And hey, maybe you can sneak in a post or two on your phone!

Comment

Working...
                                X