X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    I don't know if that'll be enough.
    How about a battle flail/morning star?
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Great John and Liz scene, love how she leans in towards him all sexy, I bet he didn't know what to do with it.
      sigpic

Comment

I love how this last bit of the scene is everyone in the jumper reacting to what they're seeing, but the audience only hears the screams. Chilling and effective. *shudders*
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
          How about a battle flail/morning star?
          I was thinking more of a battle axe.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

This bit with the culling would give me nightmares if I was John.

Comment

So, happy now? You got a whole bunch of people culled because they were out in the open. I love John's intense face there, and Teyla knows the relationship will never recover.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And of course the scene shows yet again how well Elizabeth knows John and knows what he needs even if he might not know or want to admit it even to himself.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  I was thinking more of a battle axe.
                  Have one of those too.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                    Great John and Liz scene, love how she leans in towards him all sexy, I bet he didn't know what to do with it.
                    Ohhh, I'd say he knew what to do with it. But he's gotta keep a little self control in public.

Comment

This is not good!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        So, happy now? You got a whole bunch of people culled because they were out in the open. I love John's intense face there, and Teyla knows the relationship will never recover.
                        Yeah, no kidding! Geeze, talk about twisting the knife.

Comment

And we learn John doesn't want to record a personal message. It's his duty to record Sumner's message anyway. He does a great job here.
                          sigpic

Comment

And it ends with Elizabeth's messege to Simon and it ends, epspecially adding 'The Intruder' later.
                            sigpic

Comment

John does the next of kin message for Sumner's family. *wibbles*

Comment

Ewww, we had to include the Simon bit. Yeah, so much you don't know too. *snort*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X