Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
    Morning y'all. I thought I'd drop by and say howdy and some may remember "The Adventures of Sir John and Lady Elizabeth". Well, I ran out of ideas so it may be a while before it comes back. I do have a prologue written for my angry-Lizzie-comes-back story. I'll write the first chapter and post them together maybe.

I've never seen Dr. Who, but I did see one of those cake shows where they made the telephone booth.

What kind of tickets do y'all buy to these con thingies. I looked and there's like a bazillion (well, three) ticket packages. JT I hear you'll be coming up to the greatest city ever in August. Any advice? Thanks a bunch.
    Well I see SR already answered you. Irish Eyes and I ordered the gold tickets, but like SR says it's a budget thing. Beware there's a "shipping" fee for each ticket you buy and it can add up. The "shipping" fee is a crock as it comes to you in a PDF through email.

I hope you can make it! It'll be great to meet more GW people. I met scifan a few weeks ago. I've never been able to really talk Stargate with anyone in real life before (although we purposefully avoided shippy talk as we root for different teams. )

Comment

I would love to go to a stargate convention but there are no good one's in the uk.

I am thinking of going to london film and comic con as quite a few good people there
      sigpic

Comment

Gah, ShipperWriter, that sounds like a crazy day! I hope things got better for you later. *hugs*

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        : Are you sure you saw them together?
        : There's no mistake - they were together, getting married.
        : And we weren't invited?
        : Nobody was. They were alone ... with Halling.
        : And the Lemming?
        : On her shoulder of course....
        Sounds like John is jealous of being left out again.

Anyway, it's time for this little kitty to head to bed after a busy busy day. See you all tomorrow! *waves*
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hello everyone!

I thought a Sparky eye-sex pic (from one of my favourite scenes since it was improvised by Joe and Torri themselves which made it extra awesome) would be a good way to start this Thursday:

sigpic

Comment

Morning, everybody!

My day got better as it went on. I just lack the capacity to blow things off and worry about them later, especially if it's something I have to take care of myself. So I told a kid to shut up, and my day got better.

Working on fic, as my student is taking End of Course exams. Just started writing for the dance in my story. This is gonna be interesting. Hee!

Be back later!!!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Originally posted by Brie View Post
              Hello everyone!

I thought a Sparky eye-sex pic (from one of my favourite scenes since it was improvised by Joe and Torri themselves which made it extra awesome) would be a good way to start this Thursday:

http://i49.tinypic.com/a9s9p5.jpg
              A very good way to start the day! Thanks for posting, that put a smile on my face!

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
              Morning, everybody!

My day got better as it went on. I just lack the capacity to blow things off and worry about them later, especially if it's something I have to take care of myself. So I told a kid to shut up, and my day got better.

Working on fic, as my student is taking End of Course exams. Just started writing for the dance in my story. This is gonna be interesting. Hee!

Be back later!!!
              Oh, that's good to hear! And amusing to hear in the case of the brat kid.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

A very good way to start the day! Thanks for posting, that put a smile on my face!

Oh, that's good to hear! And amusing to hear in the case of the brat kid.
                Yeah, that picture is getting snurched and being made into closet icons later.

I'm normally good at holding in my temper, but this one kid just wouldn't stop! I was trying to play back a videotaped test and the VCR frakked up, so I'm trying to fix it, plus the viewscreen was fuzzy, and he felt it was his solemn duty to tell me all of this. As if I don't already know. o_O So I finally turned around and said, "Don't take this personally, but SHUT UP!!!"

There was a murmured, "Dang," and a moment of awed silence. Or maybe I imagined that ... *shrugs*

Comment

Only 156 more posts until we hit 120,000!!!

Comment

Yeah, that picture is getting snurched and being made into closet icons later.

I'm normally good at holding in my temper, but this one kid just wouldn't stop! I was trying to play back a videotaped test and the VCR frakked up, so I'm trying to fix it, plus the viewscreen was fuzzy, and he felt it was his solemn duty to tell me all of this. As if I don't already know. o_O So I finally turned around and said, "Don't take this personally, but SHUT UP!!!"

There was a murmured, "Dang," and a moment of awed silence. Or maybe I imagined that ... *shrugs*
                    AHAHAHA! Scare the snot outta the kids! That's one way to keep 'em in line!

Only 156 more posts until we hit 120,000!!!

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...gChampagne.gif
                    The champagne is already on ice.

Comment

I’m really looking forward to read what happens at that dance, ShipperWriter.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      You're welcome, Sparky can light up any day.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey Sparkys! How are we all?

Comment

Awkward day was awkward... that is all...
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by ShWeir View Post
                            Hey Sparkys! How are we all?
                            I’m good, a bit tired though, spent the whole day putting together furniture’s from IKEA. How are you?
                            sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday! Ahhh, weekend! It can't come soon enough.

Comment

Afternoon, everybody!

*starts humming "It's Finally Friday, I'm Free Again..."*

Comment

Working...
                                X