X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh John, you should have killed him.

Comment

"The smart thing would be to kill me now."

Yeah, John, you really should've killed him now.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

When Shep threatens to kill someone, he sounds like he really means it.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

John honors his deals. There's a Mensa chapter on Atlantis??? Oh, there's a fic coming!

Comment

Great, now the peoples true face is shown and things are not going well for Shep's team (as usual), but this is why they need someone who is more of a diplomat then they are.
            sigpic

Comment

Of course, keeping Kolya alive meant we got to have more of the Best Ever Hero-Villain Rivalry on Atlantis.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And now the big double cross.
                sigpic

Comment

Really, they learned NOTHING from their dealings with the Genii. Still too trusting of natives.

Comment

Alina, you wench!

On the other hand, it is kind of Rodney's fault for shooting his mouth off.

Comment

I wanna know where the guy in the background behind McKay got his hat.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                        Great, now the peoples true face is shown and things are not going well for Shep's team (as usual), but this is why they need someone who is more of a diplomat then they are.
                        And why Lizzie should be here.
                        sigpic

Comment

Liz tells Rodney and Shep about the wraith.

And now they find out that there are more wraith ships coming.

dun, dun, dun
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                            I wanna know where the guy in the background behind McKay got his hat.
                            I saw one like that yesterday at the Kentucky Derby. LOL
                            sigpic

Comment

Poor Rodney. *wibbles*

Comment

Great. Lizzeh's gonna be pissed.

Comment

Working...
                                X