No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look, ZPM poping out of the wall, and John is sweating with worry that he was wrong, poor guy...though good for us.
    sigpic

Comment

Love John's smile. *squees*

Comment

Hands!!!

Comment

Mensa! Rodney is so shocked, he forgot they are about to die.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Jackpot!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

All they do is keep pissing Kolya of, heck, he even warned them about killing him now.
              sigpic

Comment

John's relieved to be alive. And hearing. And seeing.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                  Hands!!!
                  Joe's hands are frequently Martin Wood's hands. I learned that on a commentary. Watch the short stubby fingers. LOL
                  sigpic

Comment

John looks like he's about to faint. Poor baby!
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Ambush in the cave!

Comment

Now they leap into action. Teyla does a great job here.
                        sigpic

Comment

Rodney have the attention-span of a 5-year-old sometimes.
                          sigpic

Comment

Oooh, Ford going all butt kicking on the Genii! Now that's a Marine!

Comment

Wow, Ford! That was an impressive takedown.

Comment

Now if only they had just shot Kolya.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X