Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diggin' Teyla's ankle knife sheath.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      What? You know you were thinking it.
      And now, I am too. Thank you, ladies!

Comment

So Atlantis still has Sora??? I forgot about that!

Comment

I love the Atlantis part is definatly the most interesting part since the other one didn't lead to anything.
          sigpic

Comment

I wonder if this is the same field from Underground and Epiphany.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
              And now, I am too. Thank you, ladies!
              MACHO MACHO man! You're welcome.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                So they still have Sora, unless I got that wrong?
                Yep, they've still got her. The plan was that Weir was going to take Sora with her when she went to negotiate for a couple of Genii nukes during The Siege, but they had to cut the scene because the episode was running long.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  I wonder if this is the same field from Underground and Epiphany.
                  Probably ... remember, Pegasus is a spitting image of Vancouver.

Comment

More Shep arms
                    sigpic

Comment

SHEP ARMS!!!

*flails*

Comment

Originally posted by southern red View Post
                        macho macho man! You're welcome.
                        stop that!!!!!

Comment

Zelenka has a lot to do in this one. I'm glad they had the good sense to give him a bigger part.

OMG!ARMS!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                            I love the Atlantis part is definatly the most interesting part since the other one didn't lead to anything.
                            Except frustration, that is. It's too bad they never tried to revisit dealing with Alina and her people in a later episode.

Comment

The natives have started calling it a ZPM, too? When did that start?!

Comment

Creepy things that kills people.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X