• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor Carson. Sweatin' up a storm.

Comment

Poor Markham and Smith!

Comment

Oh no, wraith dart, though I don't understand why they had to cut the scene and put in something else, it would have been better to have seen the whole scene.

Feel sorry for Markham and Smith though, they died with honour though.
        sigpic

Comment

Gee, Carson's sweating and Bates is a cool cucumber.

Markham and Smith are toast!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oh. Bates actually looked afraid.

Comment

Meanwhile back home...the Bates and Beckett show.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

The whole dart scene is great. And oh noes, Wraith scanning them and sending what they find to the other wraiths, leading up to 'the seige'
                sigpic

Comment

Darts! Shoot it down Carson!
                  sigpic

Comment

Nice shots of the inner city during the jumper-dart dogfight.
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

The Atlantis scenes are so tense but then you come back to Indiana Jones-lite and the tension drains away completely.

Comment

Another little machine they must have pulled out of their back pocket.
                        sigpic

Comment

Rodney with his GRR face.

Comment

The Wraithdart blew itself up, they should have been thinking more of that and what it could have meant.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                              The Atlantis scenes are so tense but then you come back to Indiana Jones-lite and the tension drains away completely.
                              Yeah, I wanna go back down in the hole with Shep and his arms.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                Nice shots of the inner city during the jumper-dart dogfight.
                                Now I am imagining a fic where they have a Jumper Race through the City!

Comment

Working...
                                X