Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
    That's a good one, FH. I'll have to come back to it and read the rest of it.
    Edit: Read the rest of it, FH. It's very good.
    Thank you.

True story:

I attended the Antwerp Scifi Fantasy Horror Convention today, and was run over by screaming fangirls.

Screaming fangirls: "OMG!! OMG!! It's the Doctor! SQUEE!!"
    Me: *gulp*
    Screaming fangirls: "Can we take a picture with you?"

And here I was thinking that putting on my Doctor Who was a safe bet - no one recognizes the Doctor anyway.

Soooo... I was wrong.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      Thank you.

True story:

I attended the Antwerp Scifi Fantasy Horror Convention today, and was run over by screaming fangirls.

And here I was thinking that putting on my Doctor Who was a safe bet - no one recognizes the Doctor anyway.

Soooo... I was wrong.
      Yeah, the Doctor seems to have become serious fangirl bait at cons. Can't imagine why...
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

One of my friends who joined me joked he'd be my bodyguard...
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          Thank you.

True story:

Soooo... I was wrong.
          That's cute. I'm glad the younguns are finding the Doctor. It's not important that it's just because he's a cutie.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I'm back with my latest project which is the end product of all my skillz and then some. I hope you like it. It's not Sparky, but the subject matter is still quite appealing.

Spoiler:
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
              Spoiler:
              if i had to guess it would probably be that Maria Hill agent that worked with Fury.
              Spoiler:
              True, but I just went with the fact that Elizabeth is the leader and the one who brought everyone together on ‘Atlantis’, much like Nick Fury brought everyone together and formed ‘The Avengers’ but gender based then I would also go with Maria Hill

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              I'm back with my latest project which is the end product of all my skillz and then some. I hope you like it. It's not Sparky, but the subject matter is still quite appealing.

Spoiler:
              Love it, reminds me in a away of ‘coup d'etat’, I think part of the idea of that episode was a bit western, would have been cool if they explored it a bit more later on, because even if they found out that it was the Genii behind it other people and cultures could have either continued on it or not knowing that the Genii in question were gone, especially since there was a reward.
              sigpic

Comment

And yay, I finally crossed the 2,000 posts line today and I get to add in my own avatar, I just haven’t made any new once lately so I guess I’ll use this older one (which isn’t that great and a bit blurry) for now:

sigpic

Comment

Brie, congrats on hitting 2,000 posts:

FH, loved your con experience. Makes me tempted to dress up as the Doctor, see if anybody figures it out.

Sorry I've been MIA for the past few days, RL's been a little hectic. But I'm gonna take a nap, and then I plan on being here for the post-a-thon!

Comment

S-minus 1 hour and 45 minutes to "The Brotherhood" post-a-thon!

*glomps ShipperWriter* Hope to see you at the thon!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...wantedsig1.jpg
                    RAWR! That's a delicious sig banner! Ohhh, Sheppard's definitely a wanted man, all right!

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                    Love it, reminds me in a away of ‘coup d'etat’, I think part of the idea of that episode was a bit western, would have been cool if they explored it a bit more later on, because even if they found out that it was the Genii behind it other people and cultures could have either continued on it or not knowing that the Genii in question were gone, especially since there was a reward.
                    Of course, I suppose the Coalition got to play with that a little in "Inquisition."

And yay, I finally crossed the 2,000 posts line today and I get to add in my own avatar, I just haven’t made any new once lately so I guess I’ll use this older one (which isn’t that great and a bit blurry) for now:

http://i40.tinypic.com/10ykmk4.jpg
                    Congratulations for crossing the 2,000 post mark!
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Thanks, I definitely think there's a bit of a cowboy in John.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      S-minus 1 hour and 45 minutes to "The Brotherhood" post-a-thon!

*glomps ShipperWriter* Hope to see you at the thon!

RAWR! That's a delicious sig banner! Ohhh, Sheppard's definitely a wanted man, all right!

Of course, I suppose the Coalition got to play with that a little in "Inquisition."

Congratulations for crossing the 2,000 post mark!
                      Thanks to you also. I played around with it and found it also works as a wallie.

Spoiler:
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm back at home and my laptop is up, with "The Brotherhood" primed and ready to go! Taking a cat nap. Be back around 4:15.

Comment

I'm also here, watching some 'Supernatural' while waiting.

35 minutes to go.
                          sigpic

Comment

S-minus 20 minutes!

Comment

S-minus 10 minutes to "The Brotherhood"! Start firing up your DVD players and get your snark on!

Comment

S-minus 10 minutes!

I ended up playing around on PhotoBucket, making a new avi. Didn't even get a nap yet. Whoops.

Comment

Working...
                                X