X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love Lizzeh's dress!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
      Does Torri look very tan in this, or is it just me?
      It's just you. She's pinkish and her freckles show on my screen.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

3 ZPM, I wish they had those later, though I wonder why they never had more in store on 'Atlantis' well, maybe they did but the SGA-team never found them.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          That dress the Ancient woman is wearing would make a good cover for a chair. Hmmm.

Anyway, have you ever met more snobby people? Please beyotchezzz.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          Not just you, I think she looks a bit tan too. Then again, compared to the Ancients in Atlantis who have all been stuck underwater for a century...
          Spray tan, Ancients.

Comment

Poor ancients, it was pretty horrible to hear that over the radio.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
              Can you blame him, good thing John didn't find out or he would be jealous.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              That dress the Ancient woman is wearing would make a good cover for a chair. Hmmm.

Anyway, have you ever met more snobby people? Please beyotchezzz.
              I know, right? Ancient/Asuran fashion looks like stuff I'd see at a home design store.

Snobby is an understatement. I really need to finish that 'Ancients: too arrogant to live' icon.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

John and Rodney is sleeping, haha, they even sleep in character.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  Not just you, I think she looks a bit tan too. Then again, compared to the Ancients in Atlantis who have all been stuck underwater for a century...
                  Okay, now I see. She has a bit of a sun blush on her neck and chest area.
                  sigpic

Comment

Old-Liz giving young-Liz some good advice and she should follow them more, and talk about Simon.
                    sigpic

Comment

Naturally, Rodney gets to stretch out. But John's a soldier. He can sleep anywhere.
                      sigpic

Comment

3 ZPM, I wish they had those later, though I wonder why they never had more in store on 'Atlantis' well, maybe they did but the SGA-team never found them.
                        I think Rodney said something back in Rising that if there were more ZPMs in Atlantis, they would've found them right away. On the other hand, if they're in some sort of secure storage, I suppose it's possible.
                        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

It's funny when you see hom much the atlantis-team packed when they arrived in Atlantis and how little the ancient had with them when they left and headed back to earth.
                          sigpic

Comment

Don't look too close at the old lady's teeth. They didn't have to go quite that far in the aging process. Just sayin'.

I wish we could find out how John told her about the birthday and what else they talked about.
                            sigpic

Comment

Old-Liz giving young-Liz some good advice and she should follow them more, and talk about Simon.
                              I love that part. And John even told OldLizzeh that it's her birthday today!

Comment

It's funny when you see hom much the atlantis-team packed when they arrived in Atlantis and how little the ancient had with them when they left and headed back to earth.
                                They had a huge yard sale before the evacuation.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X