X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    That water looks kinda fake. Rodney died, saving kids, I'll bet. Hahaha
    OMFG. *cracks up*
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Ah ha, no failsafe. Rodney has a WTF expression, and now we get the you all died report.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And now there is talk about their first encounter with the wraith.

And John's face when she said "And then John..." before passing out.
        sigpic

Comment

Time machine activated! And ZOMG, here come the Wraith!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Zelenka is cute here. You can see the potential in his character.

And now old!Lizzeh gets all emotional over John's death. Squeeee. And look at his little woobie face.
            sigpic

Comment

"And that's when John..." *faints*

EEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Comment

The infirmary scene with Liz and John that Rodney of course had to interupt.
                sigpic

Comment

John understands that Liz feels overwhelmed. Honey, she's not the only one who senses your thoughts.
                  sigpic

Comment

*woobies* Love the Sparky scene in the infirmary.

"Flux capacitor."

Pause.

"Yeah."

Comment

And there's John and Lizzeh looking at OldLizzeh, both with their arms folded, totally mirroring and in synch with each other. *flails*

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        "And that's when John..." *faints*

EEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
                        I know, right???

Comment

Yep, Liz's hair is lots fluffier.

This scene reminds me of the one with Ford and John when they first fly the PJ.
                          sigpic

Comment

The puddle jumper scene was actually really cool and a pretty neet way to show how they learned how things worked, it was interesting to see.
                            sigpic

Comment

I have a theory on how they ended up in space when the time device activated. Later.

Comment

John and Rodney bickering about who died, only those two.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X