No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And John's magic wave turns on the lights.

"I'd have to say ... yes."

Comment

And opening credits, we're of to a good start
      sigpic

Comment

ZOMG, they just found OldLizzeh!

Opening credits!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Talking about living quarters they never moved into or talked about ever again. Great.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            Naturally I had technical difficulties. Aaarggghhh.

Sweetest scene in all of SGA.
            Ack!

Well, glad you're here. Wouldn't be the same without you.

Comment

Talking about living quarters they never moved into or talked about ever again. Great.
              I thought John's quarters changed in S2???

Comment

*snorts* And it's JOHN who has to remind Rodney that they're there to explore Atlantis and learn the secrets of the Ancients.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

The snark in this one is epic, especially Rodney. And Lizzeh is so very leaderly.
                  sigpic

Comment

"Doesn't look a day over 9,000."

Comment

"She doesn't look a day over 9,000" nice John
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                        I thought John's quarters changed in S2???
                        They did.

Comment

Love Carson's scruffy beard ...

Comment

Liz already feels a concetion to the old women.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              They did.
                              Oh, okay. I thought the margarita was kicking in already.

Comment

Actually, John has some really good lines also. I guess Carson doesn't get much chance to doctor someone old. LOL
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X