Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
    Was that a glare or eye!sex between Sparky?
    You know Elizabeth's reaction there kind of says she is sorry to see John hurt.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Where did Ford go? He just left the episode.

Comment

Love how Elizabeth circles around the control room, following John while he turns the Jumper.

Comment

No, he does not know what he's flying into. The idiot.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
            Chaya disapear in a glowy light, wish they could have just let her.

Elizabeth understands him and I loved how she followed him as he went away in the jumper. Though I still think it was a bad idea.
            Actually, that was weird. First she tells him to go to Proculus, then she starts questioning him about what he thinks he's getting into and protesting that he can't possibly hold off the Wraith with one ship.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Why did they put Chaya in what looks like wedding dress, I know it isn't but it could be and it's weird.
              sigpic

Comment

Yeah, you're right. Ford's just gone.

Comment

Space battle, good stuff. More closeups. Good stuff. Glowy skank. Bad stuff.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                    Where did Ford go? He just left the episode.
                    Off training with the Marines?

Speaking of which, I can't help but wonder what BATES would have thought of Chaya.
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Ooh, I like this dress even better. Think I'm stealing it for a fic.

Comment

Why did they put Chaya in what looks like wedding dress, I know it isn't but it could be and it's weird.
                        The Ascended always wear white.

Comment

Symbolism. They thinks they haz it.
                          sigpic

Comment

The dress has a zipper. *snorts*

Comment

I'm lashing out with my mind, Chaya. What am I thinking?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                                Space battle, good stuff. More closeups. Good stuff. Glowy skank. Bad stuff.
                                Haha, to true.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X