Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"She's an Ancient." Dum dum dum.

Comment

See now Liz and Teyla agree and Liz trusts the Athosians. Who says they're not close?
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

"Oh my god, he is Kirk" - haha, oh Rodney
        sigpic

Comment

Ath-Tart, you are so BUSTED!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by scary kitty View Post
            unless they're lizzeh's.
            yep!!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                Chaya saying how Earthlings are all evil is kinda funny considering she's lying her butt off.
                I know, right? What a hypocrite.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                See now Liz and Teyla agree and Liz trusts the Athosians. Who says they're not close?
                Best Friends Forever!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Liz is being entirely too nice. I would throw her ass through the gate head first. That didn't make sense. Let's just say I hate her and be done with it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Was that a glare or eye!sex between Sparky?

Comment

"OMG, he is a Kirk."

"Can we have the room to ourselves?"

"NO!"

*dies laughing*

Comment

Yeah John, you moron. Get a clue. You are Kirk. NO! I love it.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                          Was that a glare or eye!sex between Sparky?
                          Maybe both.

Comment

And Ath-Tart goes glowy!

Comment

Chaya disapear in a glowy light, wish they could have just let her.

Elizabeth understands him and I loved how she followed him as he went away in the jumper. Though I still think it was a bad idea.
                              sigpic

Comment

And she activates the gate without even touching the DHD. Impressive.

Comment

Working...
                                X