Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
    I love how uncomfortable they get when she mentions religions. And John suggesting "Kwanzaa" as a religion. ROFL!
    That's our Shep.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

John's sitting right there next to Teyla like usual and doesn't even notice her split ends. Okay okay, he's not doing eye sex with Liz either. *kicks*
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

PETER! *pets Peter*
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          John's sitting right there next to Teyla like usual and doesn't even notice her split ends. Okay okay, he's not doing eye sex with Liz either. *kicks*
          I know, right?

Comment

"Someone should be keeping an eye on her."

"Major Sheppard is."

"I'm sure he is."

Comment

Oh, and here we go with the picnic.

Go Teyla! Mock John's sorry butt!

Comment

"I'm an ambasadour and she is a diplomat" ...yeah John, I'm sure that's something you and Liz usualy play.
                sigpic

Comment

I love how uncomfortable they get when she mentions religions. And John suggesting "Kwanzaa" as a religion. ROFL!
                  That's our John always trying to be politically correct. Oh wait...

Oh gack, but Teyla is amused by it all.
                  sigpic

Comment

Love how Teyla calls him on his BS. Ambassador, my butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                      "I'm an ambasadour and she is a diplomat" ...yeah John, I'm sure that's something you and Liz usualy play.

Comment

John is to Chaya as fox is to henhouse. Awesome.

Comment

Oh, and SR's totally right about Teyla's split ends. Looks like the makeup department went too crazy thinning out the wig.

Comment

John doesn't care what anybody thinks at this point. LOL
                            sigpic

Comment

John is to Chaya as fox is to henhouse. Awesome.
                              Rodney so called it.

Comment

Rodney is the only one who isn't falling for what's going on, and Liz is being the good person she is, she is a very trusting person however not to the way that it becomes a fault.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X