Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Credits. Dum dum dum... boring
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And now we get the first dead and we need a containment team. Scary.
      sigpic

Comment

McKay is awefully calm through this episode, seem pretty out of character for him. Ford on the other hand, who is a trained soldier is pretty panicked, and not to mention petersen, though he isn't trained to deal with things like this.
        sigpic

Comment

This Peterson guy was trouble from the beginning. He just can't get it.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
            McKay is awefully calm through this episode, seem pretty out of character for him. Ford on the other hand, who is a trained soldier is pretty panicked, and not to mention petersen, though he isn't trained to deal with things like this.
            You know you're right. Ford would have been trained in disaster response. Way to go writers.
            sigpic

Comment

Elizabeth is the boss, and she knows what she is doing, but I also love that she is willing to listen to everyone and let them help making decision that involes their area of expertease.
              sigpic

Comment

John getting his behind kicked by Teyla, and then completly freezes when he hears Elizabeth's voice.
                sigpic

Comment

I don't think she needed to hit him quite that hard. She's mad he didn't practice. Must be love taps. Whahahaha.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    This Peterson guy was trouble from the beginning. He just can't get it.
                    I really felt like smacking him several times, now I get that it's scary but he didn't seem to care a lot about anyone but himself.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                      Elizabeth is the boss, and she knows what she is doing, but I also love that she is willing to listen to everyone and let them help making decision that involes their area of expertease.
                      Very well said.

And John immediately tunes into Elizabeth and doesn't give Teyla another glance. I don't know how you could see anything shippy in that scene.
                      sigpic

Comment

Rodney actually was very leaderly in this, though he was his usual cranky self. But this was written by his biggest fan, Gero.
                        sigpic

Comment

One of Elizabeth and John's many love banthers, this one over the intercom with everyone listenbing in, I bet they are used to it.
                          sigpic

Comment

When McKay says he has found something troubleling then it's usualy pretty bad.
                            sigpic

Comment

John just can't stand not being in the middle of things.

I just realized he said "Teyla and I" are coming to the control room and then he said "I can't possibly get in danger..." It suddenly became personal.

And Teyla knows it. She looks disgusted with him.
                              sigpic

Comment

Ruh roh! There goes another one.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X