No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did John introduce himself as Major? Or all the Wraith all knowing?

Comment

Much better use of the grenades that time!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Nice job with the radio and grenade! Grilled Wraith a la carte!

Comment

Oh wow, he just shot himself, and Rodney had to see it, but at the same time I kind of get why Gall did it, he was probaby suffering a lot.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
            Did John introduce himself as Major? Or all the Wraith all knowing?
            Yep, he introduced himself with his rank.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Earth weapon really sucks sometimes don't they, always break down or they run out of ammo.
              sigpic

Comment

Oh, Gaul.

Comment

Brendan Gall -- oh no. Didn't see that coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    Yep, he introduced himself with his rank.
                    Oh. Couldn't remember.

YAY!!! Ford!

Comment

Yeehaw, the cavalry is almost there!

Comment

Awwwwww, poor Gall! *sniff*

Comment

Wraith looks like a zombie.

Comment

Uh, sorry Wraith boy, but you need John's mind as well as his hands.

Comment

Oh, this is gonna be good. Hand to hand with a Wraith.

Comment

Rodney shooting the wraith to save John, cool, though it was pretty funny.

"Major, what do I do?"
                                "Keep shooting with everything you've got"
                                "Now what do I do"
                                "Reload"
                                "Now what!"
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X