No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John and Rodney yelling at each other, John does look hot all red in the face (from anger, not for other reasons)
    sigpic

Comment

Ooh, FIGHT!

Comment

John's going into Rambo mode again, and Rodney's freaking out. Eeep.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Rodney, you suck at being comforting.

Comment

Yeah, Gaul's makeup looks even more crappy now that Rodney's got the webs off.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Heh. Gall is dying and he's still insulting Rodney. I like this guy!

Comment

Hmm, Gall is acting really strange, but then again, it doesn't happen often that youn see people live after being wraith food, you do see John and Ronan but they are both warriors so they wouldn't act like that.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                  Heh. Gall is dying and he's still insulting Rodney. I like this guy!
                  Snarky to the bitter end. *thumbs up*

Comment

Wraiths are obviously not dressed to walk/run around in a desert.
                    sigpic

Comment

I think this guy's body is overreacting to the feeding. After all, he was the one who was getting motion sickness in the jumper while the inertial dampeners were on.

Comment

And there's our Wraith, following the tracks right back to the jumper. Well, at least Rodney was right about the Wraith not being able to fly it.

Comment

I wonder where the Wraith get their hair care accessories.

Comment

Yeah, yelling is gonna make the jumper move.

Comment

"Good thing we left when we did"

good thing Liz sent you when she did, she is a very smart woman.
                              sigpic

Comment

First Captain Kirk reference (at least I think it is) though later it would be for other reasons.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X