Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    Can someone tell me what minute we're on?
    Going on 15 minutes.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

John, you just gave Rodney two guns. Is that a wise idea???

Comment

The warith is acting pretty much the same way Ronan was in 'Runner' I noticed now.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          Going on 15 minutes.
          Thanks!

Comment

"Call it intuition, paranoia, or just call it a drill."

Love our Lizzeh!

Comment

Lizzeh's spidey sense is on overdrive! And it seems that even Teyla is keyed in on it!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Liz is so smart, she knows everything.

I like how they all wear desert outfit in sand colours, that's the only time we see that.
                sigpic

Comment

Oooh, John's gonna play with some Wraith grenades. Boom today!

Comment

JT, we're on 17 minutes now.

Comment

Can someone explain to me why Teyla's expedition standard t-shirt is cut up to show her belly button?

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                        JT, we're on 17 minutes now.
                        Thanks! I think I'm caught up now.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post

I like how they all wear desert outfit in sand colours, that's the only time we see that.
                          Yeh, they should've worn desert camo a lot more.

And freaky Wraith! It's like a jumping spider!

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post

I know, right? I liked how SG-1 seemed to always be using BDUs that matched the terrain. Wish we had seen more of that on SGA.

Comment

Gall is a bit of a drama queen. Granted, he -- wha? Idiot, don't tell him where the jumper is parked!

Comment

That old age makeup on Gaul was pretty crappy looking. Must've been saving their budget for later in the season.

Comment

Working...
                                X