No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Team Shep condemns the scientists to death leaves the scientists to do field work.

Comment

Liz knows more then well how often John and Rodney tend to get into trouble no matter where they are and what they do.
      sigpic

Comment

And Lizzeh's spidey sense is already going off. Ford looks like he thinks she's nuts. Ford, NEVER DOUBT TEH LIZZEH!!!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Lizzeh -- always prepared. She knows her boys.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            And Lizzeh's spidey sense is already going off. Ford looks like he thinks she's nuts. Ford, NEVER DOUBT TEH LIZZEH!!!
            Ford looks like he's jumpy. Maybe he started the Wraith enzyme early.

Comment

OMG, it is possible - yeah Rodney, since this would be a very interesting episode without something dengerous happening.
              sigpic

Comment

"We gotta get outta here."

Gee, Rodney, you think?
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                  Ford looks like he's jumpy. Maybe he started the Wraith enzyme early.
                  *snerks*

Comment

*hums Jaws theme*

Comment

Oops, I'm here! Where are we? Let me catch up. Crap.

Comment

EEEEK! WRAITH!

And Abrams is dinner.

Comment

What a shame. Abrams had a beautiful head of hair.

Comment

*hums Jaws theme*
                            OMG, that should totally have been the background music for that scene!

Comment

Can someone tell me what minute we're on?

Comment

What a shame. Abrams had a beautiful head of hair.
                                His hair reminded me of Simon. Not a happy thought.

Comment

Working...
                                X