Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S-minus 5 minutes!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
      We'll see ...

Off to Twitter to tweet about the post-a-thon one more time before post-a-thon actually starts ...

Snark minus 6 minutes!
      And retweeted!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

So who all is joining us today??? If you're new, feel free to introduce yourself and get in on the fun!

Comment

S-minus 3 minutes!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            And retweeted!
            Dang, that was quick!

Comment

So who all is joining us today??? If you're new, feel free to introduce yourself and get in on the fun!
              And I hope you're all getting your DVD players ready!

Comment

Dang, that was quick!
                *salutes*

Comment

S-minus 2 minutes!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    And I hope you're all getting your DVD players ready!
                    Locked and loaded! And I cheat: subtitles. Mwah ha ha.

S minus 2 minutes!

Comment

S-minus 1 minute!

Comment

S-minus 1 minute!

Comment

I'm ready, and 1 minute to go.
                          sigpic

Comment

Locked and loaded! And I cheat: subtitles. Mwah ha ha.

S minus 2 minutes!
                            Bwahahahah! Hey, subtitles are useful!

Comment

Dang it, my clock on my computer is a few seconds off ... Which would explain why I'm always lagging a few seconds on the posting!

Comment

Everybody hit PLAY!

Comment

Working...
                                X