No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The close ups of Kolya are quite the same as the close ups of John...just sayin'.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And John's figured out he's about to be ambushed. Kolya, you SUCK!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        The close ups of Kolya are quite the same as the close ups of John...just sayin'.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
          Nice try with the negotiating, Elizabeth.

Kolya looks at her creepy. Maybe he just looks creepy in general.
          Oh, I'd say that Kolya wants more than just the city. Sick bastich.

Needless to say, that's part of my personal canon, too.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Sora is also a bit naive.
            sigpic

Comment

John takes out the ambushers. Kolya, prepare to be PWNED!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                Oh, I'd say that Kolya wants more than just the city. Sick bastich.

Needless to say, that's part of my personal canon, too.
                Ah, so it's not just me.

Comment

Start counting...two down...

Now Shep can talk to Kolya. I love love this part.
                  sigpic

Comment

"Say goodbye to Dr. Weir."

NOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Comment

Love John jumping over the railing!

Comment

"kolyaaaaaaa!!!!!"

Comment

Uh...he threatens Lizzeh...he dies...Shep will blow this place to smithereens.
                          sigpic

Comment

Love that shot pulling away from John all alone in the rain. Eeeek!

Comment

"I'll give you a ship."

LOL! Yeah, you certainly did John.

Comment

Joe has razor burn on his neck...God I love HD.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X