No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Ford/Carson arguing gets old really quick.

Comment

Mine all mine...Kolya should have a mustache he can twirl.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Poor Lizzeh, she looks really scared. *pets her*
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Get off Sparky's balcony, Kolya!

Comment

Lizzeh tries a little negotiation but this is Kolya. At least he respects her intelligence.
            sigpic

Comment

Lizzie's all concerned for her people. She's a good leader.

Comment

You won't get John, you big meanie. Lizzeh will protect him at all costs. Rodney thinks fast.
                sigpic

Comment

Nice try, Lizzeh, but Kolya's good at being a bastich.
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Uh oh, Rodney's gonna get whumped.

Comment

Rodney gets all brave. He can be when it's called for.
                      sigpic

Comment

LADON! You know, I think he looks better with the beard.

Comment

"From my understanding, I'm being held hostage."

Always with the snark.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            Rodney gets all brave. He can be when it's called for.
                            Especially at the end of the episode. *hugs Rodney tight*

Comment

Finn with a big knife. Sing us a song, buddy.
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh crap, and now the Genii are in the armory. And the C4 is GONE! AHAHAHAHHAHA!

Comment

Working...
                                X