Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    : *rocking back and forth casually* I thought, you know, we could like go back to the jumper cause, you know, the others are busy and out of the way, and, you know, we could like totally lock ourselves in like old times. But if you don't want to, that's fine... you know... *whistles innocently*

: Okay!
    OMG that caption is SOOO perfect for that picture. Nice!

That avi did look familiar... DOH! *face!palm*
    Damn, you mean I could have said it was mine?

What delusions?

I just saw Teyla kiss Kate in her office. I ran out, gave them some privacy. And then I caught Elizabeth pushing John in a transporter, rather violently too I might add... They totally crashed into the wall behind them, kissing and gasping.
    And a little lemming was busy chewing on Rodney's computer wires.

Sidenote: only 35 more posts until I hit 22,000 posts... ...I think I'll make that post in my own thread and post lots of pretty pictures of my favorite owner.
    WHOA!!!!!! We'll have a HUGE party for that one. Now that's a milestone!

: But I promise I won't tell anyone.
    : Rodney...
    : Give it a rest, McKay! You're not coming. This is a private party.
    : Like the Colonel states, it's a private party. Invitation only.
    : And we have an invitation.
    : Not fair... *pouts*

Later that same day, somewhere in Atlantis things are getting quite hot and heavy in a small room Ford dubbed the Janitor's Room:

: Weren't we a little harsh on McKay?
    : He'll be fine. I'll show him that room Lt. Kemp found on the east pier with the new Ancient tech. He'll be like a kid in a candystore.

Yes, technically speaking Lt. Kemp is most likely dead but for the sake of needing another military person other than Lorne I used him here in this conversation.

You are on a roll today! (or were yesterday? Yeah, I think so)

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
      I just hope our little lemming is properly grounded against electric shock.

I'm already baking the cake.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

Red velvet? Or maybe something else.... hmmm... what do lemmings eat?

More sad John:

Comment

I don't think he was just looking for a stapler. Poor baby was so sad.

Comment

I'm sorry. Now I keep imagine him looking for a stapler in that picture. And he's sad because he has no stapler. It makes the picture slightly hilarious.
            "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
              I'm sorry. Now I keep imagine him looking for a stapler in that picture. And he's sad because he has no stapler. It makes the picture slightly hilarious.
              Well, it was a Red Swingline stapler. (Ok you'll only get that if you've seen Office Space)

Comment

http://sgarising.com/

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                If he uses the John Sheppard method of computer repair, he'll just turn it off and back on again. I'm afraid we are past that point.
                It wasn't that far off from what John recommends. It was a virtual version of his method--delete all files, reload old backups, pray that it works or...

Anyways, it's back up for now. We can't guarantee there won't be any more issues but we know the cause and what appeared to cause it in the first place so we can hopefully head stuff off in the future.
                Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

AHAHAHAH! Loving the "aviators" one! Too cute.
                  Me too! Nice manip!!
                  Thanks! I thought I was getting a little carried away, but ... oh what am I saying?

OMG that caption is SOOO perfect for that picture. Nice!

Damn, you mean I could have said it was mine?

You are on a roll today! (or were yesterday? Yeah, I think so)

FH is a unique treasure. She's small enough to crawl through all the ventilation shafts in Atlantis and plant cameras.

And yes, there will be a celebration. Though I don't think I'm bringing the alcohol - I scared Nuna away pretty quickly the last time I brough margaritas. Maybe some of Radek's homemade stuff.

Now I am too.

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post

It wasn't that far off from what John recommends. It was a virtual version of his method--delete all files, reload old backups, pray that it works or...

Anyways, it's back up for now. We can't guarantee there won't be any more issues but we know the cause and what appeared to cause it in the first place so we can hopefully head stuff off in the future.
                  Hi, Eri! And hooray for the site being back up. Everyone's put so much hard work and effort into SGA Rising, it'd be a shame for it to be lost. Excited for more stories!

Comment

Thanks a ton for all your hard work. Sad to say the writers block is still not working, at least for me.

I am having massive computer problems myself and am having to use Mr. SR's machine. His big keyboard makes me feel like I'm playing an organ. LOL And the stupid mouse scrolls backwards....awkward. So forgive me for getting tangled up at times. But that won't stop me from enjoying Sparky. There's also my iPad but that keyboard is even more awkward, so.
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Thanks a ton for all your hard work. Sad to say the writers block is still not working, at least for me.

I am having massive computer problems myself and am having to use Mr. SR's machine. His big keyboard makes me feel like I'm playing an organ. LOL And the stupid mouse scrolls backwards....awkward. So forgive me for getting tangled up at times. But that won't stop me from enjoying Sparky. There's also my iPad but that keyboard is even more awkward, so.
                      Yes, I noticed that this morning. That's a redirect issue, which I think can be easily fixed. I'll see what we can do.
                      Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

I thought you had a Mac. Aren't they the Titanic of computers?

Oops. Bad pun.

Quick research question for fic: as of Season 3, does Atlantis have MALPS, or regularly use them on missions? I'm drawing a blank and don't have a way to look it up myself right now ...

In lieu of payment, I'll green you and send cake. And possible Chipotle.

Comment

Pretteh con pics!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Red velvet? Or maybe something else.... hmmm... what do lemmings eat?
                            Red velvet, of course! And as long as it's sugar, it's all good.

I don't think he was just looking for a stapler. Poor baby was so sad.

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/...is/adrift1.png

*dies laughing* OMG!

Whoo hoo! Glad to see you here, Eri, and great work getting the site back up! *massive hugs*

I'll spread the word on Twitter that we're back up.

Eeek! That can't be good!

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post

Oops. Bad pun.
                            Naughty girl.

Quick research question for fic: as of Season 3, does Atlantis have MALPS, or regularly use them on missions? I'm drawing a blank and don't have a way to look it up myself right now ...

They used a MALP in Season 3's Phantoms, so I'd say that yes, they're still in regular use.
                            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oops. Bad pun.

My iMac must be the Minnow of computers. No, it's 5 years old and stuffed full of files. Mr. SR says it needs a clean up. A Windows machine would have given up the ghost years ago. We think some upgrade took it past the point of compatibility with a bunch of stuff. It works, but it won't play video and if I log out, I can't log back in. Gateworld is a victim of that. Otherwise, I'm good to go.
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Hello everyone!

Pretteh con pics!

I loved that visit to comic-con, Joe and Torri were so awesome and looked great. I love love love the part when someone asks Torri about Elizabeth’s romantic relationships and Joe holds up his fingers as to tell them to wait and then he pretend (at least I think it was pretend) to kiss her, it was so unexpected, and I can just watch that part over and over again, and of course it gives you the idea that at least Joe wouldn't totally against the idea of Sparky which makes it even better.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X