No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh uh, yet again in a short time that John will have to tell people that the wraith aren't snoozing after all.
    sigpic

Comment

Uh oh. The Genii don't know the Wraith are awake.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Teyla, sweetie, you should be quiet now.

Comment

Teyla still doesn't get it. Isn't being overly trusting what got them in this situation?
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

John, be quiet, I think Liz needs to teach him a lesson later.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              Teyla still doesn't get it. Isn't being overly trusting what got them in this situation?
              EXACTLY! Just what I was thinking. Trusting???

Comment

And now John has to tell them they're about to be culled. Thanks Teyla.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                  John, be quiet, I think Liz needs to teach him a lesson later.
                  I think she needs to give the whole team lessons. They're not handling this very well.

Comment

Hey, at least you Genii can't whine about Atlantis being dishonest about the Wraith!
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Sixth grade pre-teen organisation with McKay on the helm, sounds very dangerous.
                      sigpic

Comment

Nobody seems to have eaten very much. It's probably cold by now anyway.

I never taught a kid in 6th grade who could build an atomic bomb. Though one did make applejack one year for the science fair.
                        sigpic

Comment

John... what did you do?

Comment

I think after seeing this episode we get why they had every right to be suspcious in the epidoe "suspision", Teyla isn't very good a picking many of her friends.
                            sigpic

Comment

Oooh, Wraith USB flash drive!

Comment

And they say "data" like Canadians? LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X