• Time
  • Show
Clear All

They gave them chocolate!!

Wait, come back!!!

Comment

Birthday presents! Chocolate!!!!!
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And it ends with chocolate being dispursed.

Next time they visit, better bring the dentist.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
          They gave them chocolate!!

Wait, come back!!!
          Heehee!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And it ends with chocolate being dispursed.

Next time they visit, better bring the dentist.

And they do go back, too. At least, we know Zelenka does.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Great time folks. Even this episode seemed better with the snark.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And thus ends another successful post-a-thon! Thanks to everyone for coming out to join the fun!

Next week's episode: Poisoning the Well. Same bat-time, same bat-channel! See you then!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  Much, much better with the snark!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    And they do go back, too. At least, we know Zelenka does.
                    Ooh. Poor Radek.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    Yes, this was fun! Not to mention my post count jumped significantly ...

So, boys and girls, what is the moral of this story?

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      And thus ends another successful post-a-thon! Thanks to everyone for coming out to join the fun!

Next week's episode: Poisoning the Well. Same bat-time, same bat-channel! See you then!
                      Is that the first eppy with the Genii?

Comment

And the thread broke 116,000 posts!

120,000 is right around the corner!

Right, well, I've gotta bop off and do a few things. I'm a little ticked off that my tiny netbook has a better version of "Windows Movie Maker" than my laptop. Gotta go download new version and make Sparky vids.

You Mac users go ahead and high-five yourselves for having iMovie, or iMake, or iCanDoWhatEverIWant. *snark*

Laterz!

Comment

Ooh. Poor Radek.
                          Yeah, I sure hope that paint washed out of his hair.

Yes, this was fun! Not to mention my post count jumped significantly ...

So, boys and girls, what is the moral of this story?
                          Thou shalt not covet another planet's ZPM? Thou shalt always carry chocolate?

Comment

Is that the first eppy with the Genii?
                            No, that'll be Underground. That's in two weeks.

And the thread broke 116,000 posts!

120,000 is right around the corner!
                            We're on a roll!

Comment

You guys are too funny!

Some Yum of Sheppard

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                                You guys are too funny!

Some Yum of Sheppard

We aim to please!

Ooooh, and thankies for the lovely Shep pics! (which I am so deliberately reposting because they're too yummy not to!)

Comment

Working...
                                X