No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

44 people in the thread. That's got to be some sort of record.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

*peeks in* Ready and waiting to read the recap. Can't participate because some RL stuff is in the way, but I will definitely read along.
      sigpic

Comment

*glomps Pocus* You have so got to join us sometime. Maybe for a whumpy episode?

S-minus 10 minutes!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          44 people in the thread. That's got to be some sort of record.
          Every week we have all these watchers. Just jump in folks. It's like Mystery Science Theater 3000. You really can't go wrong, and you don't even have to keep up.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I will try. Most of the time I am not even around for the eps. Sundays are busy days at this house.
            sigpic

Comment

The SGA-Rising website is back up and running. Yay Kris.
              sigpic

Comment

S-minus 5 minutes! Hope you're getting DVD/Blu-ray/downloads from iTunes ready!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                Every week we have all these watchers. Just jump in folks. It's like Mystery Science Theater 3000. You really can't go wrong, and you don't even have to keep up.
                Maybe they just like following along for the LOLZ?

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                I will try. Most of the time I am not even around for the eps. Sundays are busy days at this house.
                Aw, nuts! Well, we'd love to have you along whenever you get a free moment!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  The SGA-Rising website is back up and running. Yay Kris.
                  Whoo hoo!

Comment

I'm here!!!

Comment

S-minus 1 minute!

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                        I'm here!!!

Yayyyy!

Comment

S-minus 30 seconds!

Comment

Everybody hit PLAY!

Comment

Whee, jumper flying over lake!

Comment

Teyla says it's difficult by air to identify worlds. So, has she flown over worlds before?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X