No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I knew this wasn't going to end well. I just had a feeling.

Rodney and food. Right at this moment, it seems excessive.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
      Maybe I'm a extreme minority here but I actually wonder if Kavanaugh was supposed to be a recurring character that gets developed into a more sympathetic one as time went on. Many characters start off that way (such as Woolsey and Rodney) and he was the one who came up with the solution at the end of this episode wasn't he? I actually think I didn't remember that the first time I re watched 38 minutes, and I suspect a lot of other people didn't either.
      I wouldn't be surprised by that. Like you said, they did that with Rodney and Woolsey.

Comment

Maybe I'm a extreme minority here but I actually wonder if Kavanaugh was supposed to be a recurring character that gets developed into a more sympathetic one as time went on. Many characters start off that way (such as Woolsey and Rodney) and he was the one who came up with the solution at the end of this episode wasn't he? I actually think I didn't remember that the first time I re watched 38 minutes, and I suspect a lot of other people didn't either.
        Hmm, if he was supposed to become more sympathetic, then I guess this would be another case of things not going according to plan.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Like a lot of other things they planned and never executed, it wouldn't surprise me. Obviously, that didn't work out very well.
          sigpic

Comment

Salt water BAD!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

OMG, Joe screams so very well.

Comment

Scary screams!

Ford should just stop talking, though.

Comment

Joe is a great screamer. I wonder if he's had practice. I've also noticed that the scruff seems to come and go. LOL I know they were in there for days. Hard to keep it under control, I guess.
                  sigpic

Comment

Close up of sweating John. Mmmmm.

Comment

Rear compartment is now breached. This don't look good, kiddies!

Comment

15 minutes before they reach a whole new level of screwed.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                          Joe is a great screamer. I wonder if he's had practice. I've also noticed that the scruff seems to come and go. LOL I know they were in there for days. Hard to keep it under control, I guess.
                          You pay great attention to Joe's face.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            LOL! Talk about a primal scream.

Comment

Oh, here comes the part that launched Sparky in a lot of minds. Squeeeeee!!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

John wants to say his dying words to Elizabeth.

Carson looks embarrassed to overhear such a thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X