No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T-minus 1 hour and 22 minutes until the Thirty Eight Minutes post-a-thon!

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
    All right, here's my contribution to the post-a-thon before I go ...

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...ninfirmary.jpg

*droolz*
    *joins in the drooling*

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
    ME ME ME!!!! (Well hopefully ) Just in the middle of working on a little art piece Not smutty but still.....
    Yeah, I think my fic is going to be not very smutty, but certainly will have some naughty innuendo.

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
    I've got the concentration span of a spoon at the moment, so I will be around to watch tonight but keeping up with the conversation will be beyond me tonight
    Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Nobody really keeps up or even tries to. We just jump in, make a comment and hit refresh a lot.LOL
    Pretty much! And occasionally manage to comment on others' comments. In between drooling at the pretteh Sparky.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    I wasn't aware spoons had concentration spans in the first place... so from the soup to the mouth and back then?
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

T-minus 1 hour until the Thirty Eight Minutes post-a-thon!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

T-minus 30 minutes!

Comment

T-minus 15 minutes! Hope you're all getting your DVDs/Blu-rays/downloads queued up and ready!

Comment

T-minus 10 minutes! Time for roll call! Who's here and ready to watch our Sparky be the Big Damn Heroes this week?

Comment

I'm here and ready for action.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I'm here and ready for action.
                That's two of us!

And 27 lurkers... WOW!

Come on, don't be shy! Step up and say hello!

Comment

Wow, the lurker count just went up to 38. Should we be scared? LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    That's two of us!

And 27 lurkers... WOW!

Come on, don't be shy! Step up and say hello!
                    I saw that. I wish they'd all join us. That would be a great post-a-thon.
                    sigpic

Comment

T-minus 5 minutes!

Comment

I saw that. I wish they'd all join us. That would be a great post-a-thon.
                        No kidding! It'd be EPIC!

Comment

I'm here! I got caught up in my book obsession. But I'm here now!

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                            Uh oh. How far have you gotten?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                              Yay!

Comment

T-minus 3 minutes!

Comment

Working...
                                X