No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Jinto. You shouldn't be touching everything, you silly boy!

Comment

That's no closet...

I'm suddenly reminded of Chief Brody saying they'd need a bigger boat.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        I just realized that Ford named the LSD and now Rodney has named the transporter. John has lost control. LOL

Comment

They want to know everything Jinto touched. That little move he makes is highly suspicious. What is wrong with me today?
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Omgwtfbbqford!
            sigpic

Comment

I just realized that Ford named the LSD and now Rodney has named the transporter. John has lost control. LOL
              Poor boy. We all know how much John likes to indulge in his inner megalomaniac.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

They want to know everything Jinto touched. That little move he makes is highly suspicious. What is wrong with me today?
                OMG I just thought the same thing. He looked a little guilty there.

Comment

Making it mad? Yeah, Lizzeh, you're making it mad. Oh dear.

Comment

Oh crap! Run Ford, run!

Comment

Ohnoes, it's COMING!

Comment

Oh No, Ford!!

Comment

Originally posted by southern red View Post
                          omgwtfbbqford!
                          sigpic
                          Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Here they come, joined at the hip. Or something. And more eyesex.

I love Joe's look here. Makes you totally forget what this ep is even about. Pretty boy! Look who's talking.
                            sigpic

Comment

Eeek!

Ford does scream rather well, doesn't he?

Comment

Now mom and dad go to check on their boy.

Comment

Working...
                                X