Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red
    Just in case we've lost focus on the bottom line.

Oh, A picture of the pretties looking pretty!

Nice.

My top 10 wish list of shipy moments:

1) Caldwell causing trouble between shep/Weir

2) Rodney being completly shocked to find out that there is a W/S betting pool run by Carson and Zelenka

3) Hand holding during a balcony scene at the end of TLG

4) Angst!!!!!

5) John walking into Elizabeth's room, to find that she has just stepped out of the shower and has only a towel on, to hide her modesty.

6) More eye sex!

7) John commenting that his fave colour just 'happens' to be red...

8) John getting protective over Elizabeth and warning a certain person to stay away from her.

9) More Zelenka!

10) John and Elizabeth spending time together off duty.

OT- Does anyone know when BSG S2 starts back in the UK?

Comment

[QUOTE=leafy]Oh, A picture of the pretties looking pretty!

Nice.

My top 10 wish list of shipy moments:

1) Caldwell causing trouble between shep/Weir

2) Rodney being completly shocked to find out that there is a W/S betting pool run by Carson and Zelenka

3) Hand holding during a balcony scene at the end of TLG

4) Angst!!!!!

5) John walking into Elizabeth's room, to find that she has just stepped out of the shower and has only a towel on, to hide her modesty.

6) More eye sex!

7) John commenting that his fave colour just 'happens' to be red...

8) John getting protective over Elizabeth and warning a certain person to stay away from her.

9) More Zelenka!

10) John and Elizabeth spending time together off duty.
      QUOTE]
      i do like that list... and i especially like the holding hands after TLG and the eye sex... more more more
      ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Can you believe I just hit 800 posts?? And that I was in the McKay/Weir thread when it happened?? Bummer! I wanted it to be here!

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
          Can you believe I just hit 800 posts?? And that I was in the McKay/Weir thread when it happened?? Bummer! I wanted it to be here!
          aaww man thats not cool... well.. congrats anyhow... i wil be lucky to hit the 200 mark at my rate

Comment

Morning, afternoon, evening... whatever... y'all!

Put up chapter 4 of the werewolf story - now must go back and see what y'all have been up to since yesterday.
            ~La (I used to be a lurker, but this place just sucks you in...)
            The Nameless Forest. Also, my LJ, where you can find my fic attempts.

Comment

Originally posted by LurkerLa
              Morning, afternoon, evening... whatever... y'all!

Put up chapter 4 of the werewolf story - now must go back and see what y'all have been up to since yesterday.
              alot i can tell you... i think about 5 or 6 pages at least... what can we say... we love john/liz ship

Comment

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde
                aaww man thats not cool... well.. congrats anyhow... i wil be lucky to hit the 200 mark at my rate
                It'll happen before you know it!!

Comment

It'll happen before you know it!!
                  i hope so... i like posting her enad i was on here as someone else for about a year and then i went on exchange and it screwed it up and now i had to rejoin... but i love it here.... !!!!!!!!

Comment

Hmm... wishes for the back half of season two, is it?

I completely agree with whoever said something about wanting an argument between John and Elizabeth. As much as I like seeing them getting along, it would be wonderful for them to have an argument about an issue, an argument that would highlight their different view points and also allow them to learn from each other. Plus, it would be a reminder to all that even though they are so doing it () a relationship between them could strengthen each of them. And it would be a sign for us that if TPTB are pursuing Shep/Weir, they'd be doing so without destroying the characters.

Ditto on the balcony scenes as well.

Also, I think it would be fun to see John and Elizabeth doing their flirty/looks/whatever thing, and to have someone in the background (Carson, perhaps?) giving them a patient, "I'm humoring you" look that would prove that everyone else on Atlantis knows they're meant to be together, too.
                    ~La (I used to be a lurker, but this place just sucks you in...)
                    The Nameless Forest. Also, my LJ, where you can find my fic attempts.

Comment

i hope so... i like posting her enad i was on here as someone else for about a year and then i went on exchange and it screwed it up and now i had to rejoin... but i love it here.... !!!!!!!!
                      Hey, that's worth it to go on exchange! Very cool!

Comment

Hey, that's worth it to go on exchange! Very cool!
                        hell yeah.... i still went on over there (france) but not enough to keep up with the flow of things... i like it how it is now....plus back then there was only S/J and now we have shep/weir and i am thankful for that....

Comment

hell yeah.... i still went on over there (france) but not enough to keep up with the flow of things... i like it how it is now....plus back then there was only S/J and now we have shep/weir and i am thankful for that....

Hey, you went to France, just like Joe! How cool is that?

Comment

Hey, you went to France, just like Joe! How cool is that?
                            what? joe went to france.... why have i never heard this... why did he go in france... does anyone know.... this is soooo cool....

Comment

what? joe went to france.... why have i never heard this... why did he go in france... does anyone know.... this is soooo cool....

He did a year as an exchange student when he was at Uni, apparently..

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red
                                And dittoes on the balcony scene. Have they torn that particular set down?
                                Yep...I think they needed it to build part of the Daedalus (cost cutting an' all)! If you look closely you might spot it on the starboard side!!

Come on people. I know it's noisy out there with the fans and all and Joe hates having to stay after and loop dialogue, but damn man you don't have to see your kids every single day.
                                Yeah...he really needs to sort out his priorities!!

Comment

Working...
                                X