Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    OMG! syfyfan and Madness reigns, you two are slaying me with the fabulous artwork! It's definitely inspiration for me to improve my Photoshopping skillz!

Yeah, working for me in Safari as well. I guess it's just more evidence that Mac rocks. *high-fives SR*
    *high five back* It's working for me in Firefox also.

Just found this. What is it? Oh, just proof of how much Joe valued Torri and wanted her to stay.

sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by syfyfan View Post
      Some new sigs/icons...thanks KrisRussel for the pics
      No, thank you for the amazing art you make from my photos!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
      I had the same problem. Kris knows about it and was going to check it out when she had time.
      Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Yeah, we don't know what's going on with the site. Kris is on it though. It's working fine for me in Safari. I haven't tried Firefox, but I will.
      Still looking into it! I use FireFox on all my computers and I checked the site at home, at work and on my netbook and it all looks fine from my end! It's a real mystery, but one I'm determined to solve

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
        No, thank you for the amazing art you make from my photos!

Still looking into it! I use FireFox on all my computers and I checked the site at home, at work and on my netbook and it all looks fine from my end! It's a real mystery, but one I'm determined to solve
        *salutes* And that's why we pay you the big bucks.
        sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

*high five back* It's working for me in Firefox also.

Just found this. What is it? Oh, just proof of how much Joe valued Torri and wanted her to stay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zb9WR...der&playnext=2
          Oh, that is fantastic! And now with video evidence, no one can try to claim that Joe didn't say that.

You know, this may seem totally obvious, but... Clear the browser cache? Something's slowing down the loading of the background image?

*salutes* And that's why we pay you the big bucks.
          I'd probably be tearing my hair out if I was trying to handle it.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Oh, that is fantastic! And now with video evidence, no one can try to claim that Joe didn't say that.

You know, this may seem totally obvious, but... Clear the browser cache? Something's slowing down the loading of the background image?

I'd probably be tearing my hair out if I was trying to handle it.
            And when we have a slow down, we always repair permissions. It usually helps. It might be something simple. Like when my iPad home button suddenly stopped working and I found out if you take Safari out of the dock, it fixes it. Now who would think of that?
            sigpic

Comment

And when we have a slow down, we always repair permissions. It usually helps. It might be something simple. Like when my iPad home button suddenly stopped working and I found out if you take Safari out of the dock, it fixes it. Now who would think of that?
              Oh, that's weird! How could Safari mess up the home button? Ah well.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Loved that video, SR! SQUEE!!!

*hugs Joe* KISSxSparky.gif

Comment

*hugs Joe* [ATTACH=CONFIG]32639[/ATTACH]
                  SQUEE, indeed!

*giggles at the Sparky smilies* That reminds me, I need to upload all the ones I have so I can use them here.

Comment

Yeah, working for me in Safari as well. I guess it's just more evidence that Mac rocks. *high-fives SR*
                    If you want to keep readers, it's not nice to play down their hardware and software.

I don't know if you did something or if it is truly something on my end, but I'm currently in class, on Firefox and it loads just fine.
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Oh, that's weird! How could Safari mess up the home button? Ah well.
                      IKR. The more I learn about computers, the weirder I think they are. According to Mr. SR, there are tons of problems with Safari. But maybe he's just saying that because he likes Firefox better. LOL

*hugs Joe* [ATTACH=CONFIG]32639[/ATTACH]
                      Wasn't that great? Wasn't he great? And another little thing we haven't commented on from the con. They talked about how Elizabeth should have gone on missions more, and Joe said "She wanted to go out and play." *points to sig* So, he thought she should be going also, and naturally it would have been with Sheppard's team. Plus I love that part about walking in on her training with Teyla. Naturally, they made it into a dirty joke that probably has sparked a thousand fanfics. So funny.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        If you want to keep readers, it's not nice to play down their hardware and software.
                        Hey now, I've used PCs all my life and just recently switched because I finally got fed up with how buggy they are. So believe me, I don't say any of that lightly, I'm speaking from experience. *shrugs*

IKR. The more I learn about computers, the weirder I think they are. According to Mr. SR, there are tons of problems with Safari. But maybe he's just saying that because he likes Firefox better. LOL
                        *cracks up*

Wasn't that great? Wasn't he great? And another little thing we haven't commented on from the con. They talked about how Elizabeth should have gone on missions more, and Joe said "She wanted to go out and play." *points to sig* So, he thought she should be going also, and naturally it would have been with Sheppard's team. Plus I love that part about walking in on her training with Teyla. Naturally, they made it into a dirty joke that probably has sparked a thousand fanfics. So funny.
                        That's our Joe! Both goofy and serious at the same time.

Comment

Hey now, I've used PCs all my life and just recently switched because I finally got fed up with how buggy they are. So believe me, I don't say any of that lightly, I'm speaking from experience. *shrugs*
                          I'm sorry for being a little short fused... I shall make it up with fic.
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Magic sparkly Sparky people I bring one more gift whilst the mood takes me

Enjoy
                            sigpic
                            Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

SQUEEEE!!!! I have an announcement. I'm going to be a mother in law. SR Jr. is proposing to Miss M tonight. He has a ring and flowers and everything and is waiting for her to get home from work so he can surprise her. *tickled pink*

That is, assuming she says yes.

And yeah, how many times is this now that Joe has said at a con that Torri should have stayed and that they made a mistake to let her go?
                              sigpic

Comment

SQUEE for SR!!!!

sparkyflowercoupleli4.gif

That's so exciting!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X