Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Yeah, it looks like he needs an industrial strength tube of lib balm after all that licking. And look closely at his face during the hug. He just relaxes and his face starts to smile, but then it's like he realizes he could have lost her and that's when he pulls her closer. Or is that when he stiffens up and almost hurls? I get it mixed up. Though I still can't figure out why he'd pull her closer if he's desperate to get away from her. *confuzed*
    Maybe John is stuck on opposite setting. You know, everything he means is the opposite of what he does. He looks at her all the time means he never wants to look at her old ugly face. He comes to talk to her and sits on her desk because he doesn't want to be around her.

Yeah he did extra lip licking after the hug and also before the kiss.

Comment

Randomness

Sparky balcony

Comment

OMG, I forgot. Thanks for reminding me. You know you have to help me overcome my Old Timer's syndrome on occasion. And just because I forgot, I'll add a bonus.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...arkygifhug.gif

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...0gifs/lips.gif
        And what a bonus! Ahhh, I could watch those two pics ALL. DAY. LONG.

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
        Thanks! I love him licking his lips and looking at her mouth. Poor John. He thought she was going to kiss him.
        We'll have to do something about that.

Yeah, it looks like he needs an industrial strength tube of lib balm after all that licking. And look closely at his face during the hug. He just relaxes and his face starts to smile, but then it's like he realizes he could have lost her and that's when he pulls her closer.
        *rawrs, wibbles, then rawrs some more*

Or is that when he stiffens up and almost hurls? I get it mixed up. Though I still can't figure out why he'd pull her closer if he's desperate to get away from her. *confuzed*
        Maybe John is stuck on opposite setting. You know, everything he means is the opposite of what he does. He looks at her all the time means he never wants to look at her old ugly face. He comes to talk to her and sits on her desk because he doesn't want to be around her.
        You two are slaying me!

Yeah he did extra lip licking after the hug and also before the kiss.
        Hmm, I wonder what John's favorite flavor of lip balm is? Lizzeh will have to make sure to order extra for the Daedalus's next supply run.

Atlantis, the way it was meant to be.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Rising balcony

Comment

Hi lurkers! Come out and play with us, we don't bite!

*squees and pets them*

Gotta love that balcony.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Underground balcony

Why does JT keep posting pictures of us out here?
              She must think we look hot.

Or she's waiting for the balcony sex to begin.
              Ooh, that sounds like fun.

Comment

Underground balcony

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/alb...l_108_1272.JPG

Why does JT keep posting pictures of us out here?
                She must think we look hot.

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/alb...l_108_1275.JPG

Or she's waiting for the balcony sex to begin.
                Ooh, that sounds like fun.
                I love that shirt on Lizzeh. Betcha John does too. Leaves all that lovely neck exposed for him to nibble on.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  I love that shirt on Lizzeh. Betcha John does too. Leaves all that lovely neck exposed for him to nibble on.
                  Most definitely! There's a picture I've seen of that where he's looking right at her chest. It makes me laugh so.

AND there's no Simon necklace in the way.

Comment

Most definitely! There's a picture I've seen of that where he's looking right at her chest. It makes me laugh so.

speaking of Simon... do you think elizabeth ever told John about her former relationship with simon? that she was engaged to be married?

Comment

I've seen that one too. We can add it to all the other ones where he's looking at her chest... Heeheehee! Oh John, you're so predictable!

Always a plus.

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                      speaking of Simon... do you think elizabeth ever told John about her former relationship with simon? that she was engaged to be married?
                      John probably found out when he hacked into her personnel file to find out when her birthday is. Sneaky boy.

For that matter, it was never stated on the show that Elizabeth and Simon were engaged; Mallozzi's said it on his blog, but we all know how that goes...

Comment

The way she's looking at his neck in the last one, I think she's thinking the same thing.

Was she engaged to Simon? I don't think that was ever mentioned. I doubt she ever said anything about it to John. Carson didn't seem to know who he was in The Intruder when she asked about him joining the expedition.
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I've seen that one too. We can add it to all the other ones where he's looking at her chest... Heeheehee! Oh John, you're so predictable!
                          Looking at her chest and/or licking his lips. Hee!

The way she's looking at his neck in the last one, I think she's thinking the same thing.
                          His neck is quite lickable!

Was she engaged to Simon? I don't think that was ever mentioned. I doubt she ever said anything about it to John. Carson didn't seem to know who he was in The Intruder when she asked about him joining the expedition.
                          I don't think it was ever mentioned either. I doubt she was engaged to Simon. I do think she was living with him, but even that could be debated.

I also agree that I doubt she ever told John about it. She hadn't told Rodney about him at the time of Home. Or maybe something might have slipped from her about Simon but John would be wise enough to not ask many questions. They're both very private people.

Comment

I don't think it was ever mentioned either. I doubt she was engaged to Simon. I do think she was living with him, but even that could be debated.

I also agree that I doubt she ever told John about it. She hadn't told Rodney about him at the time of Home. Or maybe something might have slipped from her about Simon but John would be wise enough to not ask many questions. They're both very private people.
                            well obviously for Elizabeth to tell him about the stargate program in Rising, they had to be pretty dang serious.

Comment

well obviously for Elizabeth to tell him about the stargate program in Rising, they had to be pretty dang serious.
                              Oh definitely. But living together is pretty serious.

Besides, all engaged women I've ever known have been very fond of showing off their engagement rings. (Yes, yes, I'm jealous - does that make you happy?! )

Comment

Oh definitely. But living together is pretty serious.

Besides, all engaged women I've ever known have been very fond of showing off their engagement rings. (Yes, yes, I'm jealous - does that make you happy?! )
                                i'm not sure, should i be?

Comment

Working...
                                X