Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    Aww, that's too bad. I really enjoyed these.
    I have one more Most --- Moment in Stargate Atlantis on my poll-list. If you really want me to I could put that up, but the results won't be up until sometime next week cause I'll be away for the weekend.

Thanks, FH, for doing this! You deserve some sugar
    SUGARRUSH!!!

Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      I have one more Most --- Moment in Stargate Atlantis on my poll-list. If you really want me to I could put that up, but the results won't be up until sometime next week cause I'll be away for the weekend.
      That sounds great to me!

SUGARRUSH!!!

Uh oh, I've created a monster.

Comment

i'm interested.

Comment

Uh oh, I've created a monster.
          No worries - the monster already existed.

So, I have one more on the list and it's one of those polls that one can interpret every which way - plot-wise, relationship-wise, character-wise... however you want it to be.

I give you the Most Teasing Moment of Stargate Atlantis!!

5 choices, all up to you - if you go the way of relationships only 3 can be Sparky-related.
          Have your choices back to me by next week monday the 19th of September at midnight (GMT+1), and I shall try to post the results either on tuesday evening or wednesday evening (have to work during the day and evening class on tuesday).

Comment

No worries - the monster already existed.

So, I have one more on the list and it's one of those polls that one can interpret every which way - plot-wise, relationship-wise, character-wise... however you want it to be.

I give you the Most Teasing Moment of Stargate Atlantis!!

5 choices, all up to you - if you go the way of relationships only 3 can be Sparky-related.
            Have your choices back to me by next week monday the 19th of September at midnight (GMT+1), and I shall try to post the results either on tuesday evening or wednesday evening (have to work during the day and evening class on tuesday).
            What would be an example of a teasing moment?

Comment

While thinking of the heroic moments, I noticed that other characters could go on suicide mission after suicide mission and come out unscathed. Poor Elizabeth, on the other hand, always ends up presumed dead.

1. Before I Sleep
              2. Lifeline
              3. This Mortal Coil
              4. Ghost in the Machine.

Those #$%#% PTW.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                What would be an example of a teasing moment?
                That's a darn good question... this could potentially be a hard one I'm afraid.

In the literal sense of the word, I'd probably have to go with Carson being all giddy about Elizabeth having a date in Sunday.

In the not so literal sense it could be teasing the viewers with an implication there's more going on between John and Teyla as implied by dream!Ronon in the dream in Doppelganger.

Or John calling Elizabeth cheeky in The Return, in the flirty sense.

Throwing the viewers off in Doppelganger with Jennifer's dream.

Yeah, this one might actually be a hard one.

While thinking of the heroic moments, I noticed that other characters could go on suicide mission after suicide mission and come out unscathed. Poor Elizabeth, on the other hand, always ends up presumed dead.
                I couldn't even come up with a single heroic moment for Teyla... and I tried... but I just couldn't remember.

Comment

Didn't Teyla kick michael's butt off the tower in "The Prodigal"?

Comment

In Phantoms she did manage to get John to unplug the machine even though his mind wasn't in her reality.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                      Didn't Teyla kick michael's butt off the tower in "The Prodigal"?
                      Thought about that one - but didn't feel it was heroicn while a fitting ending to Michael and it had to be Teyla.

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                      In Phantoms she did manage to get John to unplug the machine even though his mind wasn't in her reality.
                      Ah yeah... forgot about that one.

Comment

1. Before I Sleep
                        2. Lifeline
                        3. This Mortal Coil
                        4. Ghost in the Machine.

Those #$%#% PTW.
                        #$%#% indeed. And I will add &^#@*&%$.
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I couldn't even come up with a single heroic moment for Teyla... and I tried... but I just couldn't remember.
                          She didn't kill Keller in Missing. That's pretty damn heroic in my book.

Comment

Good evening, Sparkies! I hope you've all enjoyed a peaceful and thoughtful Sunday.

FH, I'm glad you'll continue with that last poll. Somehow, I find it appropriate for this thread that it's about teasing.

*slides a saucer of sugar over to the Lemming*

1. Before I Sleep
                            2. Lifeline
                            3. This Mortal Coil
                            4. Ghost in the Machine.

Those #$%#% PTW.
                            Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            #$%#% indeed. And I will add &^#@*&%$.
                            And a #%%€~! +¥$&@#+ &$@}#£%! Grr!

Poor Jen.
                            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

LOL!! True... saw that episode last week by accident... caught the part where Teyla catches that underground animal and eats it with Keller hating that particular part of Survivor.

Comment

LOL!! True... saw that episode last week by accident... caught the part where Teyla catches that underground animal and eats it with Keller hating that particular part of Survivor.
                                We saw whole new big sections of mythology on the Athosians and the Pegasus Galaxy in that ep. Why, pray tell, did we never see any of it again? Oh...wait...
                                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Working...
                                X