No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
      <snip brilliant observations for space>

I just wish it had had a happier ending.

I need to stop rambling now, and see if this made any sense at all - it did in my head! *darts back into lurkdom*
      Me too!! Poor John was so sad in the later seasons.

You made me wonder if I always ship the male lead/female lead combo. But I don't think I do. I don't ship the SVU duo nor Hawkeye/Margaret from MASH. I guess it depends on the duo.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Kiiillllddeeeerrrr! *glomps* You're back! And as smart as ever. I remember when you declared yourself not to be a shipper and were sort of a bridge between us and the general world. Meaning that nobody hated you for being one of those crazy Sparky shippers. LOL Welcome to the dark side. And yeah, we gained a lot of shippers with Adrift. Even more, I think, with GiTM. Now ain't that just a kick in the head. Sigh.

Stay around. We're still having fun.
      And the emotion of both Adrift and GitM was ALL Joe. Thank you, Joe!

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
      Hello all. I'm back. I've haven't been able to log back into the shabla forum till now. Have I missed anything interesting? The Sparky withdrawals have been terrible.
      Nice to hear from you!!

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
      So from the West Coast of Florida, it was too overcast to see the launch. However, bringing your netbook to a Dunkin Donuts with WiFi and finding a website that is live streaming the launch? That I did. Unfortunately, I forgot my earbuds so I had no idea why they halted the countdown, but was happy to see everything go smoothly!

Killdeer, mandogater, welcome back to Sparkyville!

And OT:
      Spoiler:
      I just posted a Castle ficlet. At 286 words, it is my shortest posting ever. Heehee!

My desk is still a mess, so once I'm able to sort out the fics between my laptop and my netbook, I'll bring you more. I have a very interesting Jack/Elizabeth/Caldwell scene that y'all might like ...
      Oooh, bring it on!!

Comment

Hello thread! Greetings from my overheated part of the world!
        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
          Your part of the world overheated HAHAHAHAHAHHA....Come to New York...it's hot and sticky.

And to the rest of the Sparky fans....FINALLY off to read TRUST...believe me I feel so silly for being delayed but I couldnt help it, doing a good deed of helping special needs children takes alot outta ya, though I did come up with an idea of Elizabeth having a niece with special needs and "Uncle" John spending time with her.
          BALCONIES
          The Breeding Ground of Ships.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
            Your part of the world overheated HAHAHAHAHAHHA....Come to New York...it's hot and sticky.

And to the rest of the Sparky fans....FINALLY off to read TRUST...believe me I feel so silly for being delayed but I couldnt help it, doing a good deed of helping special needs children takes alot outta ya, though I did come up with an idea of Elizabeth having a niece with special needs and "Uncle" John spending time with her.
            Actually I think Mediterranean might be a little hotter than New York.

Comment

In the midst of reading Trust and here are my first thoughts:

John as always is John, which is why we love him so far I liked the part.

Spoiler:
              Where John is explaining to the Genii girl about Jello

Now to the more relevant part of the story:

Spoiler:
              I feel absolute horrible to Teyla. To be an outcast in your own home where you grown up to love and made friends there is an awful feeling. I am glad Teyla has Kaanan to me I believe he is a fondation and support to her in her troubling times. I really think they are great together.
              Last edited by TheLadyMore; 09 July 2011, 11:53 AM. Reason: Forgot the Spoiler >.<
              BALCONIES
              sigpic

Comment

Actually I think Mediterranean might be a little hotter than New York.
                Touche you are right. I went to Israel in 10th grade which is around the meditarian area. I remember being outside in the Israeli sun for about five minutes with 60 degree sunscreen and the hot sun already made me tan.
                BALCONIES
                sigpic

Comment

Touche you are right. I went to Israel in 10th grade which is around the meditarian area. I remember being outside in the Israeli sun for about five minutes with 60 degree sunscreen and the hot sun already made me tan.
                  We had - oh what - 40 degrees Celsius today. I thought I was going to go mad - and that's coming from a person who enjoys hot weather. Trust me it's hoooootttttttt!

I am reading Trust as well! poor Teyla indeed!

Comment

Can you beat 90's with 90% humidity? That was yesterday. Today is a balmy 87F.

In the midst of reading Trust and here are my first thoughts:

John as always is John, which is why we love him so far I liked the part.

Spoiler:
                    Where John is explaining to the Genii girl about Jello

Now to the more relevant part of the story:

Spoiler:
                    I feel absolute horrible to Teyla. To be an outcast in your own home where you grown up to love and made friends there is an awful feeling. I am glad Teyla has Kaanan to me I believe he is a fondation and support to her in her troubling times. I really think they are great together.
                    Glad you like it. We are so proud of our Athosian-centered story. More to come.
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I am reading Trust as well! poor Teyla indeed!
                      With Teyla

Spoiler:
                      Yes she had found her place with the Lanteans. But she also has a strong connection with her people, which is very relatable, like patriotism or love for a religion. It must be very hard when that sense of your life (for Teyla it's her people).
                      BALCONIES
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        Glad you like it. We are so proud of our Athosian-centered story. More to come.
                        I am already at the edge at the end of chapter two....

Spoiler:
                        I guess it's the return of Queen Teyla....ps....I HATE MAYEL! Maybe because I know she's really bad yet she is acting like a friend to Atlantis
                        BALCONIES
                        sigpic

Comment

I am already at the edge at the end of chapter two....

Spoiler:
                          I guess it's the return of Queen Teyla....ps....I HATE MAYEL! Maybe because I know she's really bad yet she is acting like a friend to Atlantis
                          I'm actually loving Mayel so far, and the flirting, which shocks me as I usually hate that kind of thing. But she's smart and dedicated. I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                            I'm actually loving Mayel so far, and the flirting, which shocks me as I usually hate that kind of thing. But she's smart and dedicated. I like it.
                            But still poor John, he's been whumped enough....imagine the outcome when he finds this out!
                            BALCONIES
                            sigpic

Comment

But still poor John, he's been whumped enough....imagine the outcome when he finds this out!
                              Well, yes, that's true. I'm still in my whump mood, so it works for me right now. Ha!
                              Spoiler:
                              But of course when Elizabeth comes back, that means he'll realize more than ever how perfect she is.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                                Well, yes, that's true. I'm still in my whump mood, so it works for me right now. Ha!
                                Spoiler:
                                But of course when Elizabeth comes back, that means he'll realize more than ever how perfect she is.
                                Have you ever find that Kolya takes Liz Fic

and she is perfect.....why are they getting back together in my crossover...it's inevitable, like Jack Harkness flirting.
                                BALCONIES
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X