X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
    Okay, I should be asleep, but I had to make this:

Spoilers for Season 6-7 of SGARising:
    I'll keep the other sig so I don't give anything away, but yet again, I must say how much I love downloadable Stargate fonts, PhotoBucket, and Paint. I love making sigs!

On the down side, I just found out that one of my childhood best friends is getting married in the fall, on a weekend when I technically already have plans! Even though she already invited me to crash ... what should I do?

I'm not going to get any sleep tonight now.

Night, all, see you in the morning ...

*passes out*
    Love that. I put it in the folder of SGARising art to be revealed later.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    *huggles ShipperWriter* Good to have you back!

Blech, I'm joining you on that too-sick-to-write wagon. I hate that time of the month. I finally felt good enough to pick at a couple of things tonight, but I'm hoping I'll feel better enough to get back on track tomorrow. I think it also scrambled my timeline-working skillz, too, as I goofed when I spoke about the SGU/SGARising timeline earlier.
    Spoiler:
    Yes, Atlantis should know about Destiny's crew having to go into extended stasis by the time BoD rolls around. I took another look at the timeline that Eri established for the preparations for Atlantis's return in RtP 1, and based on that and the SGU timeline, it looks like the SGU finale might fall sometime around First Year or just afterward. Depending on how much time passes between SGARising's episodes 3-6 (Eri, SR and Erin will need to clarify that, since they're working on those episodes), it's possible that the news about Destiny has only just come in when BoD starts. So I'm removing that reference to the SGU finale that I had put in RtP 2. If you're still interested in writing BoD as happening right after the SGU finale, it looks like that should work.

I'm giggling in glee at what we're doing with John/Mayel. This is gonna be soooo much good clean evil fun!

And that pic made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! That was so sweet!
    There is nothing in TBaF about SGU, so the rest of you can feel free to go in whichever direction you choose.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Love that. I put it in the folder of SGARising art to be revealed later.

There is nothing in TBaF about SGU, so the rest of you can feel free to go in whichever direction you choose.
      Same in Trust, which will happen quite quickly after RTP II. In my opening chapters, we're still settling in.

I think probably FY will determine the longest period of time to have passed, depending on how long Erin wants to give the Athosians to settle. Evolution will not have a 'dedicated' timeline with outside references. It'll be self-contained.
      Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

I'm feeling better this morning; may it translate to lots of writing!

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
        Same in Trust, which will happen quite quickly after RTP II. In my opening chapters, we're still settling in.

I think probably FY will determine the longest period of time to have passed, depending on how long Erin wants to give the Athosians to settle. Evolution will not have a 'dedicated' timeline with outside references. It'll be self-contained.
        Sounds like you're good to go, Anuna! Have at 'em!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

My brain was whumped really hard at work today. Anybody have an animated gif or something fun to look at? Or fluffy fic. Please.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
            Finally made it back! Had a long weekend, plus I went to a funeral for the oldest son of a man who is like my uncle -- he had a lot of support, almost 300 people came to the funeral and paid their respects. Very touching.

Anyhoodle-diddly-doo:

Regarding the [spoilers] in everyone else's posts:
            Spoiler:
            I like the idea of it being a commeration too. It stays in line with canon by not centering too much on Elizabeth and instead encompassing all the members who have died. I know that if it was specifically for Elizabeth, a lot of people would think something is up, and we don't wanna give anything away quite yet. I like the hints better.

Can't wait for RtP Part 2 to be posted tomorrow!!!

I've Tweeted waaaaay too much tonight, LOL.

I went to the beach today and am no longer pasty white. For living in Florida, I'm a pale girl.

Working on "On The Other Side" Chapter 5, I think I'm gonna post it and take a hiatus for a while on that story to finish up the other two I've been working on since September. I owe them that.

*resumes lurking*

Oh, and loves .

The end.
            No hiatus for "On The Other Side". NO!!

I want to read it all NOW! Pretty please with a cherry on top.

Nice art!

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
              My brain was whumped really hard at work today. Anybody have an animated gif or something fun to look at? Or fluffy fic. Please.
              Well, it's not necessarily fluffy, but Act 1 of Atlantis Rising's "Return to Pegasus, Part II" has just been posted.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by scary kitty View Post
                well, it's not necessarily fluffy, but act 1 of atlantis rising's "return to pegasus, part ii" has just been posted.
                yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  Well, it's not necessarily fluffy, but Act 1 of Atlantis Rising's "Return to Pegasus, Part II" has just been posted.
                  I think A theme song is in order:

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkkL_aDrIyU"]Back In Black"]
                  BALCONIES
                  The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                  sigpic

Comment

*laughs hysterically*

...and then reality hits...

I need my Kate... *face!palm* ...I had my Autodesk Maya exam today. It was ... mmm... interesting.
                    Spoiler:
                    IF I passed this, it'll be by a genormous miracle. I shall be grateful for my teacher who's an unbelievably awesome person. He just kept encouraging me even when I told him I couldn't do it... I got stuck several times. But I knew what I was supposed to do - it just wouldn't come out like I wanted it to. *sigh*

Anyway... *snuggles into Kate's neck*...

I'm now completely free and available to be at your service. (except for the time I have to spend on my LittleBang fic)

@Gateraid - you're welcome. And I was happy to use the fish-slap again, it had been too long since it made an appearance on GW.

And now I must go and watch Castle for Beckett of course... Stana owns my soul, totally and whole. *thunk*
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

By the way currently reading RTP Part II I am not surprised Beckett is not happy to be sitting in the chair again.
                      BALCONIES
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        *laughs hysterically*

...and then reality hits...

I need my Kate... *face!palm* ...I had my Autodesk Maya exam today. It was ... mmm... interesting.
                        Spoiler:
                        IF I passed this, it'll be by a genormous miracle. I shall be grateful for my teacher who's an unbelievably awesome person. He just kept encouraging me even when I told him I couldn't do it... I got stuck several times. But I knew what I was supposed to do - it just wouldn't come out like I wanted it to. *sigh*

Anyway... *snuggles into Kate's neck*...

I'm now completely free and available to be at your service. (except for the time I have to spend on my LittleBang fic)

@Gateraid - you're welcome. And I was happy to use the fish-slap again, it had been too long since it made an appearance on GW.

And now I must go and watch Castle for Beckett of course... Stana owns my soul, totally and whole. *thunk*
                        Hope you passed!!

RTP II -
                        Spoiler:
                        I'm still giggling about "bumper jumpers". Heehee!!

Comment

You know I'm always good for a gif or two.

Spoiler:

sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Spoiler:

Love the second gif, always gives me the chills.
                            BALCONIES
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

*happy sigh* Hand holding FTW!!

You are awesome. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                                By the way currently reading RTP Part II I am not surprised Beckett is not happy to be sitting in the chair again.
                                Hah! When has he ever been happy to sit in the chair?

Hope you passed!!

RTP II -
                                Spoiler:
                                I'm still giggling about "bumper jumpers". Heehee!!
                                Spoiler:
                                I giggled my butt off when I wrote that bit. The way I see it, Lorne plays the straight and narrow to John, but on occasion, Lorne can be a bit snarky.

Guh! You know just how to push my buttons. That second one always makes me want to squee uncontrollably.

Comment

Working...
                                X