Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
    I am lurking....as always! Thanks Scary for the rec and I am glad you liked it JT. I did write another one recently that included Sparky, but it is really John whump fic.
    You're welcome! *salutes* It's a cute story that always gives me a smile when I read it.

Written for a whump Challenge on the John Whump thread. Nothing is Easy
    ZOMG, the return of Sparky the Chyllia! SQUEEE! *does a happy dance*

You do realize that you're now going to have to write a sequel with Elizabeth visiting John and Sparky in the infirmary, right? LOL!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      You're welcome! *salutes* It's a cute story that always gives me a smile when I read it.

ZOMG, the return of Sparky the Chyllia! SQUEEE! *does a happy dance*

You do realize that you're now going to have to write a sequel with Elizabeth visiting John and Sparky in the infirmary, right? LOL!
      *headdesk*
      sigpic

Comment

*headdesk*
        LOL! What can I say, you left yourself open to that one!

Maybe she'll even bring them both some devil's food cake doughnuts. Yum!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

LOL! What can I say, you left yourself open to that one!

Maybe she'll even bring them both some devil's food cake doughnuts. Yum!
          *arrrghhh* the bunnies attack.....
          sigpic

Comment

*arrrghhh* the bunnies attack.....
            AHAHAHAHAH! I am such an evil enabler, and proud of it.

Comment

AHAHAHAHAH! I am such an evil enabler, and proud of it.
              sigpic

Comment

Written for a whump Challenge on the John Whump thread. Nothing is Easy
                That was adorable. I love that little creature.

Have you read the first ep of SGARising? Hope you like it. Tell your whumper friends. They may like it too.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  That was adorable. I love that little creature.

Have you read the first ep of SGARising? Hope you like it. Tell your whumper friends. They may like it too.
                  Thanks.

Actually I did read it. Finished it last night as a matter of fact. Can't wait for the next ep! LOVED it. Will spread the word.
                  sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Thanks.

Actually I did read it. Finished it last night as a matter of fact. Can't wait for the next ep! LOVED it. Will spread the word.
                    Awesome! The more good word of mouth, the better. *grins wickedly* There will be a wee bit of Shep whump in the next episode (yay, space battles!), but I think you and the rest of the whumpers will really get a kick out of episode #4. SR's in charge of that one, and it's a doozy!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Awesome! The more good word of mouth, the better. *grins wickedly* There will be a wee bit of Shep whump in the next episode (yay, space battles!), but I think you and the rest of the whumpers will really get a kick out of episode #4. SR's in charge of that one, and it's a doozy!
                      I think for the most part, the whumpers I hang around with just like a good story. We like a bit of trauma..yes we do, but as long as the characters are written well and the story is good ....Yay! Not sure how any hints of Shipping will go down with some of them though. Some don't want him shipped with ANYONE.
                      sigpic

Comment

I think for the most part, the whumpers I hang around with just like a good story. We like a bit of trauma..yes we do, but as long as the characters are written well and the story is good ....Yay!
                        We aim to deliver in spades on all of those scores.

Not sure how any hints of Shipping will go down with some of them though. Some don't want him shipped with ANYONE.
                        Ah, well. Their loss, I suppose.

Comment

I think for the most part, the whumpers I hang around with just like a good story. We like a bit of trauma..yes we do, but as long as the characters are written well and the story is good ....Yay! Not sure how any hints of Shipping will go down with some of them though. Some don't want him shipped with ANYONE.
                          After finishing my episode, I was thinking I might not have whumped him enough. But I don't like to hurt the pretty too much. LOL

If they don't want any shipping, they'll like the first few eps.
                          Spoiler:
                          But since JF himself asked us for a girlfriend for John, we couldn't say no completely. We're hoping he and all non-shippers will be satisfied with a sort of compromise. But as time goes along, all bets are off.
                          sigpic

Comment

After finishing my episode, I was thinking I might not have whumped him enough. But I don't like to hurt the pretty too much. LOL

If they don't want any shipping, they'll like the first few eps.
                            Spoiler:
                            But since JF himself asked us for a girlfriend for John, we couldn't say no completely. We're hoping he and all non-shippers will be satisfied with a sort of compromise. But as time goes along, all bets are off.
                            Any whump is good whump IMO. He never truly got enough in the episodes. A couple of them were good, but *sigh* the pretty does a great job in the whump department. His strength of character and determination to do his job and save the day always shone through.

I will mention it to them and let them make their own choice. Not even going to mention where it came from so no minds are closed before they read...if they choose to read.
                            sigpic

Comment

Any whump is good whump IMO. He never truly got enough in the episodes. A couple of them were good, but *sigh* the pretty does a great job in the whump department. His strength of character and determination to do his job and save the day always shone through.

I will mention it to them and let them make their own choice. Not even going to mention where it came from so no minds are closed before they read...if they choose to read.
                              "FlanInfo" tweeted today recommending us and Joe's facebook group also posted about us. So the word is getting out.

I whumped him good, but I think there was more damage to his pride.
                              sigpic

Comment

"FlanInfo" tweeted today recommending us and Joe's facebook group also posted about us. So the word is getting out.

I whumped him good, but I think there was more damage to his pride.
                                Just mentioned it on the Thunk and Whump threads. Quite a few of the thunkers have already read it. Nice comments so far.
                                Although
                                Spoiler:

one didn't like Nancy being there. Oh well. Not everyone is going to like every thing.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X