Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Since it took so much effort to get people to post the first 50, I'm reluctant to try anything else. It's up to you, but I'm swearing off games. For some reason that section of fandom is full of "contests" started by some group without telling anyone that might oppose them. Can you lose a contest you don't even know you are playing? LOL
    *sheepish grin* Well, I'm being a little selfish and trying to up my post count. I've got 29 left till I make captain. Took me 2 1/2 years, but I'm almost there!!!

I read that yesterday and meant to rec but got distracted. Thanks for doing that. It was sweet and adorable.

He's out fishing with Kanaan. LOL The absence of Jinto always annoyed me. He would have been a great regular Athosian. The actor was quite good and he had great chemistry with Joe and Torri. But no, he gets dropped like a hot rock. Fail.
    Their introduction when John is hauling him up to the control room is one of my favorite moments from that episode!

He's just a boy!
    :Jinto: I am Jinto!
    She's pleased to meet you.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
      *sheepish grin* Well, I'm being a little selfish and trying to up my post count. I've got 29 left till I make captain. Took me 2 1/2 years, but I'm almost there!!!

Their introduction when John is hauling him up to the control room is one of my favorite moments from that episode!

He's just a boy!
      :Jinto: I am Jinto!
      She's pleased to meet you.

Drat on you. You just made me want to rewatch the pilot. Oh well, it's a holiday. I've got time. I just may do it after I finish my chores.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Drat on you. You just made me want to rewatch the pilot. Oh well, it's a holiday. I've got time. I just may do it after I finish my chores.
        Me too!! I'm almost done with season 5 (well, I only watched the episodes I absolutely had to). I'm really ready for it to be over. Although I'm not sure if season 5 was stinking as bad as season 4.

Anyway... next on my list is VEGAS!!

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
          Me too!! I'm almost done with season 5 (well, I only watched the episodes I absolutely had to). I'm really ready for it to be over. Although I'm not sure if season 5 was stinking as bad as season 4.

Anyway... next on my list is VEGAS!!
          VEGAS BABY!!!!! Now I want to watch that one.
          sigpic

Comment

VEGAS BABY!!!!! Now I want to watch that one.
            I cant hear that line without thinking of the Hangover.
            BALCONIES
            The Breeding Ground of Ships.
            sigpic

Comment

Good morning Sparkies. I hope everyone is having a great Memorial Day weekend.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                I cant hear that line without thinking of the Hangover.
                hangover made vegas even more popular.

Comment

Good morning Sparkies. I hope everyone is having a great Memorial Day weekend.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...0gifs/duet.gif
                  I'm having a very lazy weekend. I should call my friend back who called, wanting to do something, but issues I have with my back and legs have been bothering me more than usual so I'm doing nothing besides watching TV and reading. I've been rereading Mirror, Mirror and there's some nice John/Elizabeth interaction in that one.

Here's some cute pictures of our duo from Inferno. I loved the little flirty interlude here. And John's expression is just adorable!

Spoiler:

Oh, and I'm still on cloud nine after watching Vegas yesterday.

Spoiler:

My goodness, Joe deserves his own series like, now.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                    I'm having a very lazy weekend. I should call my friend back who called, wanting to do something, but issues I have with my back and legs have been bothering me more than usual so I'm doing nothing besides watching TV and reading. I've been rereading Mirror, Mirror and there's some nice John/Elizabeth interaction in that one.

Here's some cute pictures of our duo from Inferno. I loved the little flirty interlude here. And John's expression is just adorable!

Oh, and I'm still on cloud nine after watching Vegas yesterday.

My goodness, Joe deserves his own series like, now.
                    Did you notice that last pic is Joe's Twitter pic? LOL I guess he likes the frowny face.

I havent' read "Mirror Mirror" but have heard it was good.

I'm off to see Pirates of the Caribbean at the IMAX. Wee! Back later. Much later.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hey Sparkys

Here's a little drabble I wrote for a challenge:

http://y0ungandl0aded.livejournal.com/5966.html
                      BALCONIES
                      sigpic

Comment

So I guess almost everybody took a holiday yesterday. Well Happy Memorial Day to all the Americans and let's get back to some serious Spark.

Spoiler:
                        sigpic

Comment

Hola, buenos dias, mi amigos y amigas!

... And that's all the Spanish I know, LOL!

ONE MORE DAY TIL SGARISING RISES!!!

Comment

Helloooooooo! Waht's up, Sparks?
                            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Hello here!

I don't remember the last I was here. I just want to say congratulations for the first chapter of season 6. You're doing an amazing job.
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Happy Memorial day and...Rising Eve?

Heres something I just cooked up for a challenge I thought I'd share.

Spoiler:
                                Elizabeth never joined the missions but since John was in trouble, she had to make an exception. As Rodney, Teyla and Ronon dealt with the violent inhabitants of this planet, she went from room to room searching where John was being held. Door after door, she became frustrated at each empty room.

Finally she came to a door at the hall. She put her hand on the knob and realized the door was locked. John was in there.

“John it’s me,” She yelled, “hold tight I’ll get you out of here!”

Elizabeth raised the gun with shaking hands and shot at the door knob until it was nothing left but a hole, allowing easy access. She dropped the gun at the sight in front of her. John was bound to a large beam in the room. A white cloth tied around his mouth preventing his speech. His face was riddled with cuts and bruises. His head hung limply

“Oh John,” she said quietly as she sprinted over to him. She knelt at his side and tugged the cloth from his lips. Tears were falling down her eyes, praying it wasn’t too late. “John, it’s Elizabeth,” She said lightly tapping the side of his face hoping she could wake him. No avail, he still didn’t stir. Tears were falling down her face. “Please wake up.”

A slight groan left his lips.

“John?” she whispered taking his face in her hands.

“John can’t hear you right now,” he whispered hoarsely as a weak smile began to form on his face, “he will only wake up if you kiss him.”

Elizabeth’s faced formed into the familiar expression when she found herself reprimanding the people of her expedition.

“You idiot,” she said with a cracking voice before gently kissing him on the lips, “always loving to joke around with me.”

She found herself clinging onto him tightly, cradling his head against her shoulder and closing her eyes inhaling his scent. She ran her hand through his dark hair. It was her way of telling herself he was going to be just fine.

“Weir this is McKay,” A voice echoed through her earpiece, “what’s your status?”

Still finding a way to hang on, she tapped her earpiece.

“Rodney,” she answered, “I found him.”
                                BALCONIES
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X