Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    Ok I have no idea what that is, but I'm glad you had a good time!!
    Star Tours = the ultimate Star Wars geek's dream come true.

May the Force be with you!

You just know McKay wants to ride it.

And then his arm doesn't clear the doorframe. He was too busy flirty with Elizabeth to watch where he was walking.
    I know! John is such a dork.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Star Tours = the ultimate Star Wars geek's dream come true.

May the Force be with you!

You just know McKay wants to ride it.
      Theres a Star Wars Ride.....in Disney?!

Oh my god I havent been this excited since the Wizarding World of Harry Potter!!!!!

I wonder if Han Solo John Sheppard will be there
      BALCONIES
      The Breeding Ground of Ships.
      sigpic

Comment

holy buckets! one more week till Atlantis Rising.

Comment

Morning, everybody, and a Happy Smutty Tuesday!

First class and I have a creepy sub teacher.

Oy.

Back later.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

SW: Ewww. *hugs*

*zooms off to continue getting ready for trip*
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

SW: Ewww. *hugs*

*zooms off to continue getting ready for trip*
              Thanks!!! Thankfully, I found a reason to leave that class early.

*crickets*

It's awfully quiet in here. I'm about to leave after I kick this kid out of detention and I hafta go the the library, then I need to get my eyebrows done ... ... and then I need to figure out if I have enough money to go ahead and buy my netbook. I may have to name it something shippy ...

Hope everyone's having a good day, be back later!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                Thanks!!! Thankfully, I found a reason to leave that class early.

*crickets*

It's awfully quiet in here. I'm about to leave after I kick this kid out of detention and I hafta go the the library, then I need to get my eyebrows done ... ... and then I need to figure out if I have enough money to go ahead and buy my netbook. I may have to name it something shippy ...

Hope everyone's having a good day, be back later!!!
                You're going to name your netbook? I haven't named my new computer. Hmmm... Maybe I should name it Lizzie.

I'm still doing my re-watch and I miss Elizabeth and Sparky like crazy. The show just isn't as much fun without them.

Comment

You're going to name your netbook? I haven't named my new computer. Hmmm... Maybe I should name it Lizzie.

I'm still doing my re-watch and I miss Elizabeth and Sparky like crazy. The show just isn't as much fun without them.
                  We don't name our computers but Mr. SR named our GPS, Sue. She gets a bit cranky when we change directions.
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    We don't name our computers but Mr. SR named our GPS, Sue. She gets a bit cranky when we change directions.
                    LOL!! My GPS is wrong all the time. Not sure what that equates to in a name.

Comment

@JT and SR I thought I was the only one who named their accessories...my iPads named the Cromster

Oh btw heres a Sparky Pic

: 'LIZABEEEETTTH I know you like Sparky fan fics but the storage closet is open and I don't know how much longer it will be open for...
                      : NOOOO NOT TILL THE FIRST EPISODE F RISING COMES ON
                      : BUT THATS A WEEK AWAY!
                      : then if I could wait you could too!
                      BALCONIES
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                        @JT and SR I thought I was the only one who named their accessories...my iPads named the Cromster

Oh btw heres a Sparky Pic

http://i706.photobucket.com/albums/w...orne/TOR21.jpg

: 'LIZABEEEETTTH I know you like Sparky fan fics but the storage closet is open and I don't know how much longer it will be open for...
                        : NOOOO NOT TILL THE FIRST EPISODE F RISING COMES ON
                        : BUT THATS A WEEK AWAY!
                        : then if I could wait you could too!

I so love that scene. I so love that episode!

Oh, but honey, these evil masterminds are going to make us wait until their season 7 for anything to happen. They'd better not quit mid-way through, or not go forward with season 7. Or I'll get my pitchfork out!

Ain't I a pushy female-dog?

Comment

I so love that scene. I so love that episode!

Oh, but honey, these evil masterminds are going to make us wait until their season 7 for anything to happen. They'd better not quit mid-way through, or not go forward with season 7. Or I'll get my pitchfork out!

Ain't I a pushy female-dog?
                          I'll make sure theres a Season 7 I actuall want t be involved. *Folds arms* Cliffhangers also make me cranky
                          BALCONIES
                          sigpic

Comment

LOL!! My GPS is wrong all the time. Not sure what that equates to in a name.
                            Sue is pretty accurate, but we don't usually start to pay attention to her until we get half way there. Somebody needs to tell her about the construction on the beltway. LOL

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                            I'll make sure theres a Season 7 I actuall want t be involved. *Folds arms* Cliffhangers also make me cranky
                            Oh dear.

You're involved now dear. Doing art.

BTW, we need a big social event for the 31st? Where's our entertainment director?
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              Oh dear.

You're involved now dear. Doing art.

BTW, we need a big social event for the 31st? Where's our entertainment director?
                              Really I'm on board for that? YAY!

I have an idea, why don't we have a virtual launch party, like open a chatroom?
                              BALCONIES
                              sigpic

Comment

Dearest thread, I haven't forgotten about you. Previous week was hellish. How is everyone?
                                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Working...
                                X