Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Who else would be tweeting from the OR? And on that scary looking shoulder, I just have to say we fangirls are sick little puppies. Almost makes me want to be a nurse.
    Heh! You and me both!

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
    It kinda gives me an idea...Elizabeth tending to John's scary looking shoulder?
    PLOT BUNNY ON THE LOOSE! Off-world whump and comfort... followed by John tweeting to everyone in Atlantis about the experience when they get back.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hey peeps, I just got an idea from somebody on Twitter. She knows who she is. When did we last do a Favorite Sparky Moments list? Does anybody have a link to our last one? I'd love to repost that.

I know we had over 50 at one time. It should be easy to recreate. In fact my big 'ol video probably has more than that.

Spoiler:
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        PLOT BUNNY ON THE LOOSE! Off-world whump and comfort... followed by John tweeting to everyone in Atlantis about the experience when they get back.
        I can picture it now.

Part 1

Intial accident:

Spoiler:
        Flyboy: Hey everyone unfortunately thanks to a certain Genii Commander I got a busted shoulder so @LadyInTheRedShirt and I will be gone for a while.

Flyboy: PS...@Chewie and @AthosianGoddes I AM TRUSTING YOU TO KEEP ATLANTIS STANDING WHILE I AM GONE

SurpremeRulerofTheUniverse: @Flyboy HEY WHY CAN'T I RUN AT ATLANTIS!

News on Prognosis

Spoiler:
        Flyboy: These People are No @ScottishLad24 but they take good care of me, unfortunately I am going to have to get surgery to fix it.

Chewie: @Flyboy Does this mean no sparring for a while?

Pre Surgery

Spoiler:
        FlyBoy: Well about to go under the knife see ya all on the other side of the gate *InsertPictureOfBustedShoulderHere*

LadyInTheRedShirt: If I am not worried enough about him @FlyBoy is sitting here being a joker taking me on the verge of hysteria.

Flyboy: It's kinda hot how @LadyInTheRedShirt is so worried about me maybe I don't need Whisky in the IV afterall *Picture of him in hospital bed*
        BALCONIES
        The Breeding Ground of Ships.
        sigpic

Comment

Re Joe's shoulder, I wonder whom he talked into taking that pic for him. LOL! (I woild totally tweet from OR. Totally!)
          I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Hey peeps, I just got an idea from somebody on Twitter. She knows who she is. When did we last do a Favorite Sparky Moments list? Does anybody have a link to our last one? I'd love to repost that.

I know we had over 50 at one time. It should be easy to recreate. In fact my big 'ol video probably has more than that.

http://www.vimeo.com/21263827
            Hmm, it has been a while. Don't remember where we started our last game.

So I guess it's high time we started a new one, eh?

I can picture it now.

Part 1

Intial accident:

Spoiler:
            Flyboy: Hey everyone unfortunately thanks to a certain Genii Commander I got a busted shoulder so @LadyInTheRedShirt and I will be gone for a while.

Flyboy: PS...@Chewie and @AthosianGoddes I AM TRUSTING YOU TO KEEP ATLANTIS STANDING WHILE I AM GONE

SurpremeRulerofTheUniverse: @Flyboy HEY WHY CAN'T I RUN AT ATLANTIS!

News on Prognosis

Spoiler:
            Flyboy: These People are No @ScottishLad24 but they take good care of me, unfortunately I am going to have to get surgery to fix it.

Chewie: @Flyboy Does this mean no sparring for a while?

Pre Surgery

Spoiler:
            FlyBoy: Well about to go under the knife see ya all on the other side of the gate *InsertPictureOfBustedShoulderHere*

LadyInTheRedShirt: If I am not worried enough about him @FlyBoy is sitting here being a joker taking me on the verge of hysteria.

Flyboy: It's kinda hot how @LadyInTheRedShirt is so worried about me maybe I don't need Whisky in the IV afterall *Picture of him in hospital bed*
            *dies laughing* That's epic comedy!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Heh! You and me both!

Reminds me of twitter-sga fic I read once. (It was McShep but it was funny). I wonder if we could do it too, guys?
              I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                Reminds me of twitter-sga fic I read once. (It was McShep but it was funny). I wonder if we could do it too, guys?
                Im so in read my one above for a sample! In the middle of writing part two.
                BALCONIES
                sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                  ShipperWriter started the top 50 Sparky moments here and we only got up to 22. Oh noes!!

Comment

Part Two of Sparky on Twitter:

Surgery

Spoiler:
                    LadyInTheRedShirt: Just wheeled @Flyboy into Surgery I am totally hyperventilating right now.

One Hour Later

LadyInTheRedShirt: No news for an hour I am begining to worry!

One Hour and a Half Later

LadyInTheRedShirt: Seriously Kolya when I find you I am kick your butt for making me through this hell

Meanwhile In The Genii Twitterverse

ih8sheppard123: HA Dr. Weir thinks she's gonna kick my butt *snickers*

SupremeRulerofTheUniverse: @ih8sheppard123 KOLYA YOU HAVE A TWITTER O.O *faints*

Two hours Later

@LadyInTheRedShirt: WHAT'S TAKING THEM SO LONG!

1 Minute Later:

@AthosianGoddess: @LadyInTheRedShirt Do you need me to get Doctor Heightmeyer for you? I'll let her borrow my account.

Post Surgery:

Spoiler:
                    Flyboy: Well guys Surgery was a sucess! Up and awake.

LadyInTheRedShirt: Oh thank god! @Flyboy is awake! I can breath now.

Recovery:

Spoiler:
                    Flyboy: The lovely @LadyInTheRedShirt has been taking such good care of me. It's kinda nice

An Hour Later

Flyboy: I don't know its the morphine but the way @LadyInTheRedShirt takes care totally arouses me!

Chewie: @Flyboy Johnny and Lizzie sitting in a tree.....

Meanwhile in the Genii Twitterverse:

Spoiler:
                    SurpremeRulerOfTheUniverse: @ih8sheppard123 HOW DID THE GENII GET TWITTER?

ih8sheppard123: @SurpremeRulerOfTheUniverse IS IT ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS DOCTOR MCKAY!

SurpremeRulerOfTheUniverse: @ih8sheppard123 SADIST

ih8sheppard123: @SurpremeRulerOfTheUniverse SPOILED BRAT

SurpremeRulerOfTheUniverse: @ih8sheppard123 FAT HOG

ih8sheppard123: @SurpremeRulerOfTheUniverse EGOTISITICAL B**TARD

Later That Night:

Spoiler:
                    Flyboy: @LadyInTheRedShirt just gave me some extra TLC if you know what I mean! *wraggles eyebrows*

LadyInTheRedShirt: @Flyboy JOHNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

Back In The Genii Twitterverse

Spoiler:
                    ih8sheppard123: @Flyboy @LadyInTheRedShirt Your welcome.

SurpremeRulerOfTheUniverse: @ih8sheppard123 SHUT UP KOLYA

ih8sheppard123: @SurpremeRulerOfTheUniverse NO YOU SHUT UP

SurpremeRulerOfTheUniverse: @ih8sheppard123 PIG

ih8sheppard123: @SurpremeRulerOfTheUniverse CHICKEN

SurpremeRulerOfTheUniverse: @ih8sheppard123 WRAITH FARMER

ih8sheppard123: @SurpremeRulerOfTheUniverse I.....you win this round Dr. McKay

The End
                    BALCONIES
                    sigpic

Comment

Love the twitter fic.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                        I vote for doing one as an extra "featurette" for Atlantis Rising.

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                        ShipperWriter started the top 50 Sparky moments here and we only got up to 22. Oh noes!!

Eeek!

Part Two of Sparky on Twitter:

Surgery

Spoiler:
                        LadyInTheRedShirt: Just wheeled @Flyboy into Surgery I am totally hyperventilating right now.

One Hour Later

LadyInTheRedShirt: No news for an hour I am begining to worry!

One Hour and a Half Later

LadyInTheRedShirt: Seriously Kolya when I find you I am kick your butt for making me through this hell

Meanwhile In The Genii Twitterverse

ih8sheppard123: HA Dr. Weir thinks she's gonna kick my butt *snickers*

SupremeRulerofTheUniverse: @ih8sheppard123 KOLYA YOU HAVE A TWITTER O.O *faints*

Two hours Later

@LadyInTheRedShirt: WHAT'S TAKING THEM SO LONG!

1 Minute Later:

@AthosianGoddess: @LadyInTheRedShirt Do you need me to get Doctor Heightmeyer for you? I'll let her borrow my account.

Post Surgery:

Spoiler:
                        Flyboy: Well guys Surgery was a sucess! Up and awake.

LadyInTheRedShirt: Oh thank god! @Flyboy is awake! I can breath now.

Recovery:

Spoiler:
                        Flyboy: The lovely @LadyInTheRedShirt has been taking such good care of me. It's kinda nice

An Hour Later

Flyboy: I don't know its the morphine but the way @LadyInTheRedShirt takes care totally arouses me!

Chewie: @Flyboy Johnny and Lizzie sitting in a tree.....

Meanwhile in the Genii Twitterverse:

Spoiler:
                        SurpremeRulerOfTheUniverse: @ih8sheppard123 HOW DID THE GENII GET TWITTER?

ih8sheppard123: @SurpremeRulerOfTheUniverse IS IT ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS DOCTOR MCKAY!

SurpremeRulerOfTheUniverse: @ih8sheppard123 SADIST

ih8sheppard123: @SurpremeRulerOfTheUniverse SPOILED BRAT

SurpremeRulerOfTheUniverse: @ih8sheppard123 FAT HOG

ih8sheppard123: @SurpremeRulerOfTheUniverse EGOTISITICAL B**TARD

Later That Night:

Spoiler:
                        Flyboy: @LadyInTheRedShirt just gave me some extra TLC if you know what I mean! *wraggles eyebrows*

LadyInTheRedShirt: @Flyboy JOHNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

Back In The Genii Twitterverse

Spoiler:
                        ih8sheppard123: @Flyboy @LadyInTheRedShirt Your welcome.

SurpremeRulerOfTheUniverse: @ih8sheppard123 SHUT UP KOLYA

ih8sheppard123: @SurpremeRulerOfTheUniverse NO YOU SHUT UP

SurpremeRulerOfTheUniverse: @ih8sheppard123 PIG

ih8sheppard123: @SurpremeRulerOfTheUniverse CHICKEN

SurpremeRulerOfTheUniverse: @ih8sheppard123 WRAITH FARMER

ih8sheppard123: @SurpremeRulerOfTheUniverse I.....you win this round Dr. McKay

The End

Comment

OHHHH COULD I RUN THAT ONE.....come on you know you chuckled my Twitter Fic?
                          BALCONIES
                          sigpic

Comment

That's one I'll have to skip then... I hate twitter...

Bloopers perhaps?
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

So I stumbled onto this video recently. Is it any of you guys' videos?
                              "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post

Okay, I just added one. Let's get this thing up to 50. It should be easy.
                                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Working...
                                X